Lost my angel - 35+6

We're having a toast to our angel :) her daddy did her so proud today. We released her balloons which was beautiful and the undertaker had added glitter to the soil that you throw in. How lovely a little touch was that?
The turnout was huge. Armando and I thought there was another funeral until we realised all the people were there to support us. I did break down as we lowered her in and as I watched her daddy carry her but I was strong and I smiled for her. The love I have for her only grows every day whether she's physically with us or not. Still can't believe I'll never see her little face again xxx

tapatalking!!!

You have been so strong Luna would be proud hun we are all proud of you xxx

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

I have only just seen all of this, Rest In Peace your beautiful angel Luna. sending lots of love to you and your family at this tragic time xxx

I'm so glad today went as well as can be, I think you and hubby should be so proud of the send off youve given your angel x

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

a7azuvaq.jpg

A candle for little luna hun. im sorry that its side ways i dont know how to turn it. big hugs xxx

Simone, you might not be able to see her beautiful wee face in person - but she will always be with you.

You'll see in her the beauty all around you, in your other children, in things that make you happy..

Soon you'll see something beautiful and it'll remind you of her and how perfect and beautiful she is :hug: xx

I just read this thread from start to finish and my heart has broken for you honey. I am so sorry for your loss and just wanted to send my love to you and your family.

I hope with time the pain gets easier for you and you can remember your beautiful little girl with smiles as well as tears.

Sleep tight little Luna. X

so much support for you and your family.
Gald all went aswell as could be.
RIP Luna til you meet again xxx

I have just read this whole thread and i am heartbroken also, how strong you have and are still being. My heart goes out to you and your family xxxx

Simone you and your family have been amazing beyond words. Don't ever let anyone tell you its wrong to talk about her. she deserves to be spoken about. Your strength continues to amaze me. Luna will be watching down on you all and will be so proud of you. She was simply too special for this earth. We are all here for you every step of the way. RIP little angel xxx

It sounds lovely!! And remember, she will always be with you and your family!!

xx

Sounds like a perfectly fitting service for such a beautiful little girl hun :hugs:

xxxx

just seen this is I am sooo sooo sorry :( hugs thinking of u XX

I'm so glad you had a beautiful service for your little girl, she touch so many people hearts. my heart breaks for you and your family yet I am amazed by your courage and strength, you have all done Luna proud. and the glitter in the soil, beautiful touch such a sad time yet still made that little bit bearable by such a simple touch.

A mother's love knows no bounds, her strength knows no limits. reminds me of you.

x x x

It's good to hear you had a beautiful ceremony. Glitter in the soil sounds lovely and was a nice thing for them to do. Sounds like you had lots of people there for support and it just shows how many people's lives Luna touched. She will always be looking over you and your family and be proud the she's yours xx

uploadfromtaptalk1352808364013.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1352808378343.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1352808394664.jpg

tapatalking!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352808409390.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352808409390.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 145
Oh Simone, thats so beautiful.

The butterfly is lovely.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread