Lost my angel - 35+6

So sad to read this thread, my thoughts are with you xxx

So sorry tomorrow has to happen hun my thoughts are going to be with you all day hun you and your family xx

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Sending you lots of love and light for tomorrow Simone. X

Your in my thoughts tonight and tomorrow, like you said you carry 2 of your children in your arms and another in your heart....those words are perfect...x

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, I hope it is as you want and you can talk about your beautiful little girl as much as you want. She was and always will be part of your family, don't let anyone try and make you think otherwise. You have been so amazingly strong, my heart goes out to you xxxx

Thinking of you tomorrow Simone xxxxx

Sent from my annoyingly slow iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be thinking of you tomorrow. I'm sure you have made it perfect for your beautiful little angel xxx

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Your girl is absolutely perfect and so beautiful! Thank you for sharing pictures of her with us! I will be thinking of you tomorrow!!

xx

Thanks everyone. In the bath now trying to relax enough to sleep (yeah right!). I feel weirdly at peace. Its all a bit surreal. Oh is terrified. He's worried he'll drop her coffin or do the wrong thing but mostly he's worried he won't cry. I keep trying to tell him its ok not to cry and its ok to cry. There is no right or wrong. He's burying his child ffs! Just wish I could protect him from this. This experince has taught me a lot about our relationship. Never in my life will I forget the look in his eyes as he cared for me in hospital. He's an amazing man and an amazing daddy xxx

tapatalking!!!

He sounds like a wonderful man and I agree with you! There is nothing wrong or right in this situation!! Hope you get to rest a bit before tomorrow!!

xx

There is no written rule as to how a person could or should act :hug: it's horrendous that you should have to attend your child's funeral at all. From seeing my parents after losing my sister - they went through the motions in shock for quite a long time before they could really deal with contemplating the emotional side - but they have been quite different from each other with how they've coped. Your man sounds fantastic, I'm glad you are such a fabulous support for each other xx

I hope tomorrow goes as well as it possibly can do for you and your family. Sending lots of love and I'll be thinking of you xx

hey hun.

just wanted to let you know I'll be thinking of you and your family today.

x x x

7u3u3aty.jpg

Thinking of you and your angel today hun xx

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU