Lost my angel - 35+6

Thinking of you all today hun, sending lots of love and hugs xxxxx

Thinking of you all today..lots of love Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Thinking of you today.

My best friend is an undertaker and he has said in the past that to some people knowing that the person they love so much is somewhere they can go to gives them more comfort than you can know. Thinking of you, and I hope that in the days, weeks, months, years, you have a very special place you can go to. X

Much love and thinking about you and your family and special little Luna today. xxx

My thoughts will be with u and ur family today my lovely. U R an incredible lady and as hard as today will be, we will all be here waiting for u. Xxxx

Thinking of you and your family, and baby Luna today.xxxx

Thinking of you sweetheart x you're amazing x wishing you lots of love and peace

Sending you and your family lots of love and light today x

Thinking of you & your family today Simone. Sending you love & light to get through this sad time x

I'm feeling more and more sick as time ticks on. I shouldn't be doing this today. I should either be snuggling a newborn or packing my bag to go into hospital. It's just not fair!

tapatalking!!!

All my love and thoughts to you, your family and your gorgeous girl today. Xx

I cannot imagine what you are feeling today, but I do know this - you are an amazing lady and should be incredibly proud of yourself and how you have got through this heartbreaking time with such courage and dignity.
I will light a candle for Luna and be thinking of you all.
xxxx

I'm feeling more and more sick as time ticks on. I shouldn't be doing this today. I should either be snuggling a newborn or packing my bag to go into hospital. It's just not fair!

tapatalking!!!

No honey, it's definitely not fair :hugs:
I'm so sorry you're going through this.
xxx

Thinking of you and your beautiful family xxx

My thoughts are with you all today hun, will be sending out my thoughts at 11:30 especially x love to you all x

I shall be lighting a candle for Luna too xxxx

Last edited:
Hope all goes well as it can today. Thinking of you and your family x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back