Long termers 6 months or more

Just wanted to drop in and say I'm thinking of you all. LTTTC is a miserable place to be.

Echoing what SugaryIris said, we were one of those who fell naturally afoter a ong time trying (3 years) so it can and does happen. You just have to try and keep the faith as hard as that may be.
Absolutely does! I had help with letrozole but after a good 8yrs trying it was a real miracle!

Had second scan today for ovulation induction and follicles are still quite small biggest being only 13mm, been told to up my dose of the Gonal f tonight to try to stop them from plateauing.

Now I’m freaking out it’s not going to work this month.

Why is it so hard to just ovulate? I have no idea how, if my body can’t do this bit, it will ever manage growing a baby.

I’ve not been able to catch up on the full thread, however I wanted to send some love & let you know after 3 years TTC we had my little girl in 2015, it can and will happen. Stay as positive as possible and try not to let it control your life. Easier said then done I know. TTC #2 now so fingers crossed it’s a bit quicker this time xxxx

Just checking in ladies to see how you all are

@Alexis2017 I'm keeping eyes peeled for any updates on your IVF. I hope you are hanging in there and taking care of yourself as best you can.

For those who dont know me I am thrilled to see this thread still running that j started when I was at my lowest ebb. Ladies on here have been the most amazing support for me. The journey never ends but after 18 months TTC we fell naturally and I'm now 30 weeks pg. So far so good...although I've had extra scans and checks for all sorts. They seem to be super cautious in my region with first time mothers. But hey cant be a bad thing. Midwife and another growth scan next week so hopefully little dinks will behave and tick all the chart boxes this time.

Sending love to you all....xx

@Alexis2017 I'm keeping eyes peeled for any updates on your IVF. I hope you are hanging in there and taking care of yourself as best you can.

For those who dont know me I am thrilled to see this thread still running that j started when I was at my lowest ebb. Ladies on here have been the most amazing support for me. The journey never ends but after 18 months TTC we fell naturally and I'm now 30 weeks pg. So far so good...although I've had extra scans and checks for all sorts. They seem to be super cautious in my region with first time mothers. But hey cant be a bad thing. Midwife and another growth scan next week so hopefully little dinks will behave and tick all the chart boxes this time.

Im hoping 18months ttc is my lucky one!!

Hi, I remember you from the last time I was here and also Alexis I think. So pleased to see you are pregnant!!
I'm on the 3rd month of ttc again we had a break etc etc, due AF in 2-4 days LOTS of symptoms and a blue dye bfp but who knows....

Hi, I remember you from the last time I was here and also Alexis I think. So pleased to see you are pregnant!!
I'm on the 3rd month of ttc again we had a break etc etc, due AF in 2-4 days LOTS of symptoms and a blue dye bfp but who knows....

Hi treetrunks!!! Yes I remember you well. You probably remember GeeGee too? We are in touch via FB and she is expecting No.2 after a long journey 1st time round. Everything crossed for you!! Xx

Hi @treetrunks Yes I am still here trying for baby no1. Very sad, we had a MC after ivf in March so just on the Ivf roller-coaster for our frozen embryo transfer. I'm on week 3 of treatment so another 3 weeks or so to go till transfer. Had an appt today and scan was good so started my oral tablets today a d back in 11th June for my 2nd scan and if all well transfer will be 7 - 14 days after that date. So fed up but haven't given up. How are you getting on? That's amazing GG has 2 babies now! All these ppl seem to move omn but I'm still stuck here. I try my best to be positive but it's hard.

I really really need this to work. I'm doing accupuncture and yoga and this Huel nutrition drink meal replacement for Lunches, I am doing meditation and just trying to empty all my negative thought away and visualise my 2 beautiful perfect t embryos who I love so very much. A bunch of cells but the best bunch of cells

@Alexis2017 so sorry to hear about your MC! Fingers crossed this new cycle is a much positive one for you. Sounds amazing all that you’re doing to bring it on - acupuncture is something I need to try! I’m going to start to meditate every morning also before my DD wakes up - any tips? xxx

Hi @treetrunks Yes I am still here trying for baby no1. Very sad, we had a MC after ivf in March so just on the Ivf roller-coaster for our frozen embryo transfer. I'm on week 3 of treatment so another 3 weeks or so to go till transfer. Had an appt today and scan was good so started my oral tablets today a d back in 11th June for my 2nd scan and if all well transfer will be 7 - 14 days after that date. So fed up but haven't given up. How are you getting on? That's amazing GG has 2 babies now! All these ppl seem to move omn but I'm still stuck here. I try my best to be positive but it's hard.

I really really need this to work. I'm doing accupuncture and yoga and this Huel nutrition drink meal replacement for Lunches, I am doing meditation and just trying to empty all my negative thought away and visualise my 2 beautiful perfect t embryos who I love so very much. A bunch of cells but the best bunch of cells

So glad to hear you sounding positive @Alexis2017 it sounds like you are doing everything right looking after yourself. I really hope you have better luck this time. And that the positive last time brings you hope that you can conceive.
GG is due her second baby in the autumn I think. I hope that we being some hope to you long termers that is can happen after everything you have been through.

I am actually sat at hospital waiting for a growth scan. Thinking about you all and how lucky I am to be here...and wishing that you all get to join me soon.

Even now still feels quite surreal to me...not sure when the penny will finally drop tbh x

So glad to hear you sounding positive @Alexis2017 it sounds like you are doing everything right looking after yourself. I really hope you have better luck this time. And that the positive last time brings you hope that you can conceive.
GG is due her second baby in the autumn I think. I hope that we being some hope to you long termers that is can happen after everything you have been through.

I am actually sat at hospital waiting for a growth scan. Thinking about you all and how lucky I am to be here...and wishing that you all get to join me soon.

Even now still feels quite surreal to me...not sure when the penny will finally drop tbh x

The penny will drop some time after the first two weeks of having baby home, when the fog starts to lift and you begin to remember your own name! lol

@treetrunks and @Alexis2017 Hello ladies.
Sooooooog ood to see you back here TT and trying again. I, as Nikki has, have thought about you often and wondered how you were getting on. FX you will get a lovely BFP soon.

Alexis, I am so so sorry you had a MC in March. I can't even imagine the turmoil of this with IVF and all the extra hormones and expectation adding to it all. Again, you are never far from my thoughts as just desperately hope you get your beautiful baby soon.

As for me, yes, pregnant again. After the troubles first time round, as soon as we hit the 6 months mark, we wanted to try as you're meant to be super fertile after a baby. We actually missed that month but got pregnant next try. I think it just took my body 14 years to figure out what it was supposed to do. This baby is due mid October. I will then be closed for business. No more babies for us. I would only carry a baby again if it is for my cousin and his wife. They are having real trouble conceiving so I will act as a surrogate if they need to take that option. My mum thinks it's a stupid idea, but she's old fashioned. Having struggled and finally got my baby boy, who is the happiest, smiliest, easiest little boy in the world, I think one more pregnancy is a small price to pay to give them the gift that is having your own child.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to you both and wish you both all the luck in the world and stars. I still have faith that it will happen for you all xxx

Looks like ill still be here for a while :(
Not sure how many of you follow my journey but for those that dont, my OH got hes SA results back and everything is good apart from morphology. He has 1% and normal is classed as 4%.
I have obviously done a hell of alot of research and although it isn't impossible to conceive naturally i just dont think i will ever get that lucky.
The OH eats quite well if i am perfectly honest but we have introduced citrus fruits that are meant to help and i have also just purchased selenium capsules that he will take alongside wellman's and omega 3.
He has also taking a vitamin C soluble vitamin each morning.
We are now waiting for our fertility clinic appointment to come through the post to see what the next step will be.
I am praying every night that hes morphology will increase and we can get our miracle sooner rather than later xx

Looks like ill still be here for a while :(
Not sure how many of you follow my journey but for those that dont, my OH got hes SA results back and everything is good apart from morphology. He has 1% and normal is classed as 4%.
I have obviously done a hell of alot of research and although it isn't impossible to conceive naturally i just dont think i will ever get that lucky.
The OH eats quite well if i am perfectly honest but we have introduced citrus fruits that are meant to help and i have also just purchased selenium capsules that he will take alongside wellman's and omega 3.
He has also taking a vitamin C soluble vitamin each morning.
We are now waiting for our fertility clinic appointment to come through the post to see what the next step will be.
I am praying every night that hes morphology will increase and we can get our miracle sooner rather than later xx

Char, I’m sorry about the result. Hopefully with those few changes it will improve. Will he be retested? Or do you just have to wait until your appointment with the fertility clinic?

Hoping you don’t have to wait too long x

Char, I’m sorry about the result. Hopefully with those few changes it will improve. Will he be retested? Or do you just have to wait until your appointment with the fertility clinic?

Hoping you don’t have to wait too long x
I am guessing he will need to restested at some point, but not until we have had our appointment with the clinic.
Thank you Millie, i hope you get your well deserved BFP very soon xx

I was exactly the same. I think as I was so well throughout my pregnancy, it just never really sunk in. I think I'm with GG though, it never really sunk in until the cloud had lifted and I remembered my own name again!

I'm glad everything is going well for you. Not long to go now!

Thanks @_GG_ I am so happy for you and baby 2 on the way. Its just amazing.

I am hoping on the brightest star in the sky to send me some luck and bring me my rainbow

Al x

Thanks @_GG_ I am so happy for you and baby 2 on the way. Its just amazing.

I am hoping on the brightest star in the sky to send me some luck and bring me my rainbow

Al x
Just jumping in here but I literally saw a shooting star last summer. Hubby didn’t but I did, obviously I made a wish and then here I am, 33 weeks pregnant.

Get making those wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back