Long termers 6 months or more

I think that’s a good result. I note that you are 30, mine is 26 but I’m only 25 and I was told that was fine.

The dr put a note saying 'normal for my age' whatever that means. Im just happy, tbh i dont know why i just expected 10 or below..

So I have two follicles, dh is happy to take the risk of twins so we are in this month! So happy! :dance:

Trigger shot on Saturday so doctor has ordered us to dtd Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday.

So I have two follicles, dh is happy to take the risk of twins so we are in this month! So happy! :dance:

Trigger shot on Saturday so doctor has ordered us to dtd Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday.

Fantastic news! Everything crossed for you x

Yay amazing news @SugaryIris Go for it We are putting 2 embryos back in. I am a twin, twins are great !

@soffphie That's good amh results mine was only 3.7 buy they said it's only an indication of egg reserve but doesn't tell you if you have good eggs etc. My friend has amh of 20 and is having ivf and got 4 embryos on her 1st cycle and I got 3. She hasn't had any success with them. A few others I know amh has been normal. But they are still struggling I was devestated about my amh but I don't think it means much

I got booked back in for FET this cycle so more good news Start my down regulation 14th May and embryo transfer should happen approx 20th June

Yay amazing news @SugaryIris Go for it We are putting 2 embryos back in. I am a twin, twins are great !

@soffphie That's good amh results mine was only 3.7 buy they said it's only an indication of egg reserve but doesn't tell you if you have good eggs etc. My friend has amh of 20 and is having ivf and got 4 embryos on her 1st cycle and I got 3. She hasn't had any success with them. A few others I know amh has been normal. But they are still struggling I was devestated about my amh but I don't think it means much

I got booked back in for FET this cycle so more good news Start my down regulation 14th May and embryo transfer should happen approx 20th June

My dh’s mum is a twin and so is his dad! I’m so glad you got back in for your FET more quickly than you thought xx

Thanks Alexis hope your FET goes well!!

Yeh its just a small indicator is amh, but tbh i expected a 4 or something.. i was like prepping myself before i opened these results like saying to myself, its ok if its a 4 we only want 1 it will be fine do not panic!! then i opened them and saw 21 couldnt believe it.

Guys - was just thinking... If Testosterone is higher in mornings - is it best to have sex in mornings? When the Oh has issues with sperm-

Guys - was just thinking... If Testosterone is higher in mornings - is it best to have sex in mornings? When the Oh has issues with sperm-

I don’t think that would have any effect on the quality of sperm as it can take months to make the sperm. I think it would only help with erections maybe if that was their issue x

I don’t think that would have any effect on the quality of sperm as it can take months to make the sperm. I think it would only help with erections maybe if that was their issue x

Ah fair enuf! :) Just wondered if pos any link at all

Thanks Alexis hope your FET goes well!!

Yeh its just a small indicator is amh, but tbh i expected a 4 or something.. i was like prepping myself before i opened these results like saying to myself, its ok if its a 4 we only want 1 it will be fine do not panic!! then i opened them and saw 21 couldnt believe it.
I agree the AMH levels aren’t to be 100% trusted. Mine was barley 2 and was told IVF was a huge gamble and I was likely to have egg collection cancelled. I got 10 eggs first time and 16 the second!

Defo no need to panic x

Hi all

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. So pleased @Alexis2017 that you have a date for your next transfer. Keep the faith as best as you can....IVF often doesnt work first time but the success rates overall are pretty good now....I know that probably doesn't help but there is still much hope even if it may not feel that way.

@SugaryIris I hope the BD went well....everything crossed for you. Jump on it!

Bump and I are doing well. 26 weeks so it seems to be speeding up now although if we have a hot summer I'm sure it will slow at the end!

Sending much love to you all xx

Hi all

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. So pleased @Alexis2017 that you have a date for your next transfer. Keep the faith as best as you can....IVF often doesnt work first time but the success rates overall are pretty good now....I know that probably doesn't help but there is still much hope even if it may not feel that way.

@SugaryIris I hope the BD went well....everything crossed for you. Jump on it!

Bump and I are doing well. 26 weeks so it seems to be speeding up now although if we have a hot summer I'm sure it will slow at the end!

Sending much love to you all xx

Hey Nikki,

26 weeks wow! Do you know what you are having?

I think I am 4dpo today, we have dtd every other day as instructed by the doctor, they did also tell us to do it tonight but I’m not sure if dh will manage it, nor do I think it would make any difference at all if we did?

I have to wait for the trigger shot to get out my system but hoping to test on the 11th May

Girls I can't remember who was talking to about fertility diets but I know I shared a link to one I had been trying.

I've switched to a new accupuncturist as mine is off for a while, and he said as long as you eat healthily 3 times a day, cut the sugar, increase the green veg its fine. However he did recommend I read Zita West's 'Guide to Getting Pregnant.' Being honest I thought 'gadz another thing to buy that I probalby already know'....but I got it for £5.00 including postage and so far am really enjoying the Digestion / food section. Mainly because it outlines what to eat if you suffer from bloating, IBS, wind etc rather than one size fits all. And it gives details like only eating fruit before lunch because it takes longer to digest. And having a balance of alkaline/acidic foods. And the chart is easy to follow. It's also not preachy and says be good 80% of the time, and indulge yourself 20% which is about manageable if you have a sweet tooth like me.

Here's the link to the bargain book store if anyone is interested.

Zita West's Guide to Getting Pregnant: The Complete Programme from the Renowned Fertility Expert By Zita West | World of Books

Hope you're all hanging in there. I'm still all over the place physically and emotionally but one day at a time. Hopefully once I get my first period post IVF my body will start to hurt less.

Bambi xx

Hey Nikki,

26 weeks wow! Do you know what you are having?

I think I am 4dpo today, we have dtd every other day as instructed by the doctor, they did also tell us to do it tonight but I’m not sure if dh will manage it, nor do I think it would make any difference at all if we did?

I have to wait for the trigger shot to get out my system but hoping to test on the 11th May

No we are keeping it for a surprise at the end. I've told hubby his 2 jobs are cut the cord and tell me what we have had! It keeps the shopping to a minimum too as there isn't a lot of neutral stuff out there and I dont want to just end up with loads of white stuff.

Everything crossed for you. It's so hard when sex becomes a necessity rather than a pleasure. I wont lie our sex life has hardly bloomed since finding out I was pregnant. We ve only DTD a handful of times and anything else has been minimal. I think its prep for post baby lol. Xx

hi guys my husband got his scan results back. it says normal but he has mild left varicocele. what does this mean? we are going to call doctors & attempt to get some answers on what exactly is next steps cause it cant be left like this in my opinion.. there must be a cause / treatment somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back