Long termers 6 months or more

I haven’t, I bought the clear blue fertility monitor and then read the instructions and it said it didn’t work for ladies with pcos so I gave up on monitors. Hope it works for you though x

Apparently this ovusense was designed by ladies with pcos a d it's more aimed at ppl with pcos. I'm just trying it as nothing much left to try. My periods are very regular so I highly doubt it will tell me my fertile days are different that what I already know as I get ewcm and ov pains but I guess I am just desperate now.

Apparently this ovusense was designed by ladies with pcos a d it's more aimed at ppl with pcos. I'm just trying it as nothing much left to try. My periods are very regular so I highly doubt it will tell me my fertile days are different that what I already know as I get ewcm and ov pains but I guess I am just desperate now.

Oh well let me know how you get on, I’m getting pretty desperate now too! I just can’t wait for af to be here so I can try the injections this month.

Oh well let me know how you get on, I’m getting pretty desperate now too! I just can’t wait for af to be here so I can try the injections this month.

I will do. I prob will only get to try it for 2 mo the max before FET and it says you need to try it 2 months min for it to gather accurate data.

Good luck with Gonal F, I am sure this will bring tmyou the sticky embryo. I'm just counting down the next 12 days to af to phone the Ivf clinic

Why is it when you want af to turn up she’s late?

I didn’t use opks this month but I know when I ovulated due to the crippling pain! Af should be here today and not even had any spotting yet and I always have a few days of spotting before plus I’m still getting a lot of Cm. Only indicator she will be here soon is aching boobs. Just hurry up please! I want to be able to try again this cancelled cycle has been a killer!

Why is it when you want af to turn up she’s late?

I didn’t use opks this month but I know when I ovulated due to the crippling pain! Af should be here today and not even had any spotting yet and I always have a few days of spotting before plus I’m still getting a lot of Cm. Only indicator she will be here soon is aching boobs. Just hurry up please! I want to be able to try again this cancelled cycle has been a killer!
Its always the way. I'm thinking af will turn up 25th for me if my opks are right and I'm desperate to get booked in for my FET. Never babe I ever wanted af to turn up so bad .. Hope she arrives for you soon.

Hey ladies I just wanted to jimp jn.
I used ovusense...I got my BFP 6 times with it.
I thought a was fertile on completley the wrong days.
I did a video on my YouTube channel about it. I'll link you to it. If you have
Any questions please just ask.

Xx

Af is here! Never have I been so happy to see her!

I’m ready to get started on the Gonal-f injections. Injections start Thursday and first scan on Monday. I’m so so scared that I will overstim again as clearly I react quite a lot to the drugs but I’m trying to stay positive, I’m only on a teeny dose this time.

I’m ready to get started on the Gonal-f injections. Injections start Thursday and first scan on Monday. I’m so so scared that I will overstim again as clearly I react quite a lot to the drugs but I’m trying to stay positive, I’m only on a teeny dose this time.
Yayyyy happy that AF has arrived for you hun <3
Hope the injections aren't to scary for you on Thursday xx

Yayyyy happy that AF has arrived for you hun <3
Hope the injections aren't to scary for you on Thursday xx

Thanks Hun.

I’m going out for dinner with my sisters immediately after the injection so I’m hoping the time pressure will get me over the fear of the first one!

Hey ladies I just wanted to jimp jn.
I used ovusense...I got my BFP 6 times with it.
I thought a was fertile on completley the wrong days.
I did a video on my YouTube channel about it. I'll link you to it. If you have
Any questions please just ask.

Xx
My ovusense just arrived today. I don't have pcos or irregular cycles so unsure if it will help me. I've just ovulated so will need to wait for AF to come and go.before I can use it. Any tips appreciated ! I am using it Inbetween ivf transfers and cycles.. Not sure when my FET is so need to find out when I call next week and then I will know if I can use it this next cycle.

See for the 2 months prescription I have can I start that when I want

Good luck, the gobal F injection pen isn't sore at all. You will be fine My other ivf injection was nippy

My ovusense just arrived today. I don't have pcos or irregular cycles so unsure if it will help me. I've just ovulated so will need to wait for AF to come and go.before I can use it. Any tips appreciated ! I am using it Inbetween ivf transfers and cycles.. Not sure when my FET is so need to find out when I call next week and then I will know if I can use it this next cycle.

See for the 2 months prescription I have can I start that when I want

I don't have PCOS either I just wasn't sure when I ovulated, even though I had 'regular' cycles.
There aren't really any hints and tips just follow what it says
And good luck with everything. I have it all vrossed for you xxx

Morning ladies,

So i got my results back from my blood tests, everything 'normal' but a note was left on my record to say i needed to have repeat blood test done for progesterone, is this just standard procedure when going for fertility testing or should i be worried in a fertility point of view?
The receptionist said to pick my results up from them and it will probably explain more on the form for my next repeat blood test.
Any advice from you ladies would be greatly appreciated xx

Morning ladies,

So i got my results back from my blood tests, everything 'normal' but a note was left on my record to say i needed to have repeat blood test done for progesterone, is this just standard procedure when going for fertility testing or should i be worried in a fertility point of view?
The receptionist said to pick my results up from them and it will probably explain more on the form for my next repeat blood test.

I would think it’s just because they want to do the 21 day bloods so need to make sure the progesterone is done on a specific day, I wouldn’t worry about anything yet if they said are normal xx

I would think it’s just because they want to do the 21 day bloods so need to make sure the progesterone is done on a specific day, I wouldn’t worry about anything yet if they said are normal xx
Thank you hun, i did think that was the case but wanted to get some advice from you ladies. I am new to all this.
So i am guessing i go for my blood test on CD21? xx

Exactly as SugaryIris said. They need to do progesterone at a specific point in your cycle to confirm ovulation. That was why I surprised they ordered one for you when they did. They will always tell you day 21 but if you have longer cycles and ovulate later than day 14 you need to get it done later. Otherwise you will get a falsely low reading and they'll potentially tell you that you haven't ovulated and cause you all sorts of worry. I say this as that has happened to so many ladies on here. Glad everything else is looking good so far.

Morning ladies,

What number did they give you for your FSH?

Exactly as SugaryIris said. They need to do progesterone at a specific point in your cycle to confirm ovulation. That was why I surprised they ordered one for you when they did. They will always tell you day 21 but if you have longer cycles and ovulate later than day 14 you need to get it done later. Otherwise you will get a falsely low reading and they'll potentially tell you that you haven't ovulated and cause you all sorts of worry. I say this as that has happened to so many ladies on here. Glad everything else is looking good so far.
Thank you Moomin, that makes sense.
Can i ask your advice, this cycle i wasn't going to use OPK's as the OH is away this weekend and there is a chance i will be ovulating while he's away so i didn't want to see that positive OPk and know nothing can be done about it.
When would you advice me to go for the the blood test? I normally ovulated between day 15-20. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back