Long termers 6 months or more

Thank you Moomin, that makes sense.
Can i ask your advice, this cycle i wasn't going to use OPK's as the OH is away this weekend and there is a chance i will be ovulating while he's away so i didn't want to see that positive OPk and know nothing can be done about it.
When would you advice me to go for the the blood test? I normally ovulated between day 15-20. xx

If you aren’t sure they will often do day 21 then every week until your period x

I did it!!!

I used my injection! I didn’t even feel it, I was stood there like, wait, is it even in? I’m so glad now I don’t have to worry!

Hoping it works!

I did it!!!

I used my injection! I didn’t even feel it, I was stood there like, wait, is it even in? I’m so glad now I don’t have to worry!

Hoping it works!
I told you the gonal F injections are fine. It was my other Injections I had to take that were so nippy. I had to sometimes take 3 or 4 Injections at a time.. .You've got this! Wishing you luck xx

It would have been our 1st scan date
tmrw. Feeling so sad. Decided to invite ppp round for a BBQ for the distraction

Definitely need a distraction Alexis! Weather is supposed to be glorious in east of England for the bank holiday, how is it looking in Scotland?

I did it!!!

Hoping it works!

Well done !! Proud of you - really I am. I got scared doing my 1st one & im not bothered about needles wasn’t phased, then suddenly your sat at the kitchen table holding a syringe & staring at your tummy. It’s daunting!!!

But it’s not that bad after all..

Xx

Well done !! Proud of you - really I am. I got scared doing my 1st one & im not bothered about needles wasn’t phased, then suddenly your sat at the kitchen table holding a syringe & staring at your tummy. It’s daunting!!!

But it’s not that bad after all..

Xx

Exactly the same! I made sure that I booked dinner at 7 so I knew I had to just do it otherwise I would be late to dinner and that fear of being late managed to get me over my fear of the needle! Xx

Definitely need a distraction Alexis! Weather is supposed to be glorious in east of England for the bank holiday, how is it looking in Scotland?
Hey it was 20 degrees yest till 6pm. We had a BBQ in out back garden and have about 20 ppl over. Nice again today so prob head out with the dogs for a bit Feel a bit of a downer today thinking about how happy it would babe been having our scan. I just worry that was out 1 and only bfp we will ever see

Hey it was 20 degrees yest till 6pm. We had a BBQ in out back garden and have about 20 ppl over. Nice again today so prob head out with the dogs for a bit Feel a bit of a downer today thinking about how happy it would babe been having our scan. I just worry that was out 1 and only bfp we will ever see

I know exactly what you mean, I’ve had due dates, scans etc pass from my chemicals. I have had 3 losses before 5 weeks so I can’t even get excited by a bfp anymore. I don’t understand why this journey has to be so hard for some of us, but I have faith that both of us will get there xx

I know exactly what you mean, I’ve had due dates, scans etc pass from my chemicals. I have had 3 losses before 5 weeks so I can’t even get excited by a bfp anymore. I don’t understand why this journey has to be so hard for some of us, but I have faith that both of us will get there xx

I really am happy to see the long termer escape this hell on earth. I really really hope we escape it and sooner than later. I have put on so much weight from ivf. I have about 1.5 stone to loose to get back to where I was.

Going back to accupuncture next wknd and see what Maureen says. We haven't spoke for 1 year so will have a lot to fill her in on but also I am still in the same place ttc.

I’ve got my first scan for this cycle in the morning. I’m anxious, what if I’ve overstimulated again and I have to cancel another cycle? What if it isn’t working at all?

I don’t understand why I had such an unusual reaction to the clomid, how can it be so difficult just to get me to ovulate? How can I expect my body to cope with a pregnancy if it can’t even get this bit right or act as expected?

Sorry. Rant over.

I had my scan today one at 14mm one at 10 and one at 11 and lots smaller than 10. So still not ideal as ideally i should only have one dominant follicle. Just a wait and see whether these other two mature too much or whether maybe the 14 will mature and we can activate with a trigger before the others.

Not out yet but not holding out much hope. Just got to keep with the injections and keep my fingers crossed and then see what happens at the scan on Thursday

Don’t be disheartened they are good sizes & pretty even development! You’d be surprised how much can happen in the days between last scan, trigger & collection. Mine all grew more & ended up with more follicles too. Keep the faith. 14 mm is a good size!!

When are you due for egg collection? Xx

Don’t be disheartened they are good sizes & pretty even development! You’d be surprised how much can happen in the days between last scan, trigger & collection. Mine all grew more & ended up with more follicles too. Keep the faith. 14 mm is a good size!!

When are you due for egg collection? Xx

That’s the problem, I only want one because this is just ovulation induction at the moment not ivf, so if I end up with lots again (I ended up with 7 on clomid) They will have to cancel the cycle again x

Fingers crossed @SugaryIris that you don't have too many again. It's so frustrating for you....i am frustrated for you.

I called up to book in for FET today as the witch arrived this eve as expected. Cycle 28 starts, yet again another failed ttc month

A nurse is calling me back thur or Fri re dates for FET but think the clinic is full. I keep thinking about my wee embryos waiting on me. I think we are waiting on each other.

We decided we will always transfer 2 embryos at a time from now on unless we have a odd number.

Oh well I get to try out my new ovusense emce gadget now. I think it takes 2 cycles for it to properly track

Fingers crossed @SugaryIris that you don't have too many again. It's so frustrating for you....i am frustrated for you.

I called up to book in for FET today as the witch arrived this eve as expected. Cycle 28 starts, yet again another failed ttc month

A nurse is calling me back thur or Fri re dates for FET but think the clinic is full. I keep thinking about my wee embryos waiting on me. I think we are waiting on each other.

We decided we will always transfer 2 embryos at a time from now on unless we have a odd number.

Oh well I get to try out my new ovusense emce gadget now. I think it takes 2 cycles for it to properly track

Fingers crossed you get a date for your cycle and it’s not too long a wait! X

Hang in there @SugaryIris i think follicles grow 1-2mm a day, but that might just have been on my drug which was Menopur. Fingers crossed for you. Xx

Thanks @Bambi42 scan today to see if this month is a go or not. I feel sick with worry. I thought I’d feel better when getting fertility treatment but it’s just another layer of anxiety and worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back