Long termers 6 months or more

I am just DTD every day this cycle that I can to try our hardest I between IVF FET transfers .. I know it's pointless but nothing to loose now cycle 27

I know it feels impossible but never say never. I saw on tv a story about a woman who had tried for years with her husband, IVF hadn’t worked, they’d got a surrogate who then had a miscarriage and they planned to have one more try with the surrogate. When they went back a year later to check in the woman had fallen pregnant herself before they’d had a chance for a second attempt with the surrogate and she was 8 months pregnant. It was so lovely to see x

I definitely belong here now!
Starting our 10th cycle and god I am fed up of everyone and anyone falling pregnant around me (obvs not you ladies on here)
I have a doctors appointment on Thursday and I’m literally going to pour my heart out to the doctor and tell them we have hit the 1 year mark. (Yes I’m going to tell a white lie) I don’t think I can wait any longer, I need to know if anything is wrong with the pair of us. X

I definitely belong here now!
Starting our 10th cycle and god I am fed up of everyone and anyone falling pregnant around me (obvs not you ladies on here)
I have a doctors appointment on Thursday and I’m literally going to pour my heart out to the doctor and tell them we have hit the 1 year mark. (Yes I’m going to tell a white lie) I don’t think I can wait any longer, I need to know if anything is wrong with the pair of us. X

It really is awful moving to long term ttc.

I do hope that you beat the doctor and get a bfp.

I had a cry this morning, I never saw myself facing 2 years ttc and being a woman who suffers recurrent miscarriage.

It really is awful moving to long term ttc.

I do hope that you beat the doctor and get a bfp.

I had a cry this morning, I never saw myself facing 2 years ttc and being a woman who suffers recurrent miscarriage.

Thank you hun, no disrespect to anyone that is going through IVF but i just really hope i don't get close to this point. I am praying we go for tests and everything is absolutely fine and i just fall naturally, after all i am only starting cycle 10 so i do technically have another 8 cycles to go if we are going by statistics. xx

Sending big hugs to you Sugary, i really hope your next round of clomid works for you xx

Hi everyone! We are into our third year of fertility treatment, I think it’s our 9th medicated cycle. We have had three failed IUI’s. We then had our first IVF last May but none of the eggs made it to blastocysts. We did a fresh embryo transfer in September and we got pregnant with twins but unfortunately miscarried in December. I have a frozen embryo transfer today so fingers crossed everything goes okay this time round.

Thank you hun, no disrespect to anyone that is going through IVF but i just really hope i don't get close to this point. I am praying we go for tests and everything is absolutely fine and i just fall naturally, after all i am only starting cycle 10 so i do technically have another 8 cycles to go if we are going by statistics. xx

Sending big hugs to you Sugary, i really hope your next round of clomid works for you xx

hi char - I absolutely agree that getting checked out as soon as possible is very important. When we started trying I was having strange pains so I used my company's private insurance. I had laparoscopy and they found mild endo which was removed. Even though they said it wouldn't affect my fertility as it was mild, it was good to get checked out. My DH never wanted to go for sperm analysis as we already had a child and he didn't think there is a problem with him, which obviously not as managed to get pregnant with the last being successful so far. But I absolutely resigned myself of not having another, joined an expensive gym, and spent lots of money on myself. I literally was happy not to get pregnant again , but we weren't preventing and I got pregnant when I have given up , basically thought I don't care if it doesn't happen.

Hey @chattychar1990 good for you for going to your doctor. Hopefully you just need more time. Going for tests is scary but you feel better once you have some answers - although it’s frustrating when you get ‘unexplained’. If you doctor palms you off go back in a few weeks with your hubby or mum or friend for support and refuse to budge until they say yes to tests.
Good luck chick x

hi char - I absolutely agree that getting checked out as soon as possible is very important. When we started trying I was having strange pains so I used my company's private insurance. I had laparoscopy and they found mild endo which was removed. Even though they said it wouldn't affect my fertility as it was mild, it was good to get checked out. My DH never wanted to go for sperm analysis as we already had a child and he didn't think there is a problem with him, which obviously not as managed to get pregnant with the last being successful so far. But I absolutely resigned myself of not having another, joined an expensive gym, and spent lots of money on myself. I literally was happy not to get pregnant again , but we weren't preventing and I got pregnant when I have given up , basically thought I don't care if it doesn't happen.
Thanks Max - i am actually at the point where i feel like giving up, obviously i never will because i want this more than anything in the world and i wont give up until i get it but i just feel like a bit of a negative nelly, i just really hope i am being to obsessed and by the time i get round to having tests i get a little bean growing inside me haha xx

Hey @chattychar1990 good for you for going to your doctor. Hopefully you just need more time. Going for tests is scary but you feel better once you have some answers - although it’s frustrating when you get ‘unexplained’. If you doctor palms you off go back in a few weeks with your hubby or mum or friend for support and refuse to budge until they say yes to tests.
Good luck chick x
Hi Bambi, thank you so much hun <3
I am praying you get your miracle too xx

Thanks Max - i am actually at the point where i feel like giving up, obviously i never will because i want this more than anything in the world and i wont give up until i get it but i just feel like a bit of a negative nelly, i just really hope i am being to obsessed and by the time i get round to having tests i get a little bean growing inside me haha xx
I am sure you will. I found TTC is the most stressful thing I had to go through. It took over my life. my every waking hour, and thats why I gave up. I was making myself ill and not enjoying my life. I said no more and thats it. I started to feel good about myself, started going to the gym, spa and was loving it, spent so much money as no point keeping it for a potential baby, so when I got my BFP I was soooooo shocked. I am so happy to get my BFP but also skint , so started saving again and will probably have to cancel the expensive gym membership which I don't mind of course.

can i ask people who perhaps have got a BFP how normal (or not) it is to get AF style cramps and still be pregnant? yeh i am at the point where i am wishful thinking. Bodies been extra mean to me this cycle as well - at 7/8dpo i found 2 blops of yellow cm, like stetchy and weird and never had it so got excited with it tho i got cramps at 7dpo. then everything just went away - all of a sudden nothing and if feels soo much longer then 2 days but im at 10dpo and honest you'd think id come on with the level of cramping im getting - pretty bad! also the fact after O my cervix remained open soft, high after ovulation for quite a bit.. i dont know what it is now as i got a little obssessive and tho i was checking strictly once a day i was starting to want to frequently check so i decided from now on no cervix checking once O confirmed. Temps are high but tbh temps mean nothing.

can i ask people who perhaps have got a BFP how normal (or not) it is to get AF style cramps and still be pregnant? yeh i am at the point where i am wishful thinking. Bodies been extra mean to me this cycle as well - at 7/8dpo i found 2 blops of yellow cm, like stetchy and weird and never had it so got excited with it tho i got cramps at 7dpo. then everything just went away - all of a sudden nothing and if feels soo much longer then 2 days but im at 10dpo and honest you'd think id come on with the level of cramping im getting - pretty bad! also the fact after O my cervix remained open soft, high after ovulation for quite a bit.. i dont know what it is now as i got a little obssessive and tho i was checking strictly once a day i was starting to want to frequently check so i decided from now on no cervix checking once O confirmed. Temps are high but tbh temps mean nothing.
Dont want to get your hope up Sophie but the yellow tinged CM sounds like a very good symptom. I have known ladies on here to get a BFP when they have had the yellow CM. everything crossed for you! x

Dont want to get your hope up Sophie but the yellow tinged CM sounds like a very good symptom. I have known ladies on here to get a BFP when they have had the yellow CM. everything crossed for you! x

Ive read this as well, only happened for 2 days - 7/8dpo. Dont believe its a symptom tbh, probably always get it but so happend to see it these 2 days sorta thing. Trust me these cramps im getting just Cannot be a Pregnancy symptom, they are very strong - honestly strongest ive ever had at 10dpo. Prob earlier then normal AF, i hope my luteal phase remains ok

Ive read this as well, only happened for 2 days - 7/8dpo. Dont believe its a symptom tbh, probably always get it but so happend to see it these 2 days sorta thing. Trust me these cramps im getting just Cannot be a Pregnancy symptom, they are very strong - honestly strongest ive ever had at 10dpo. Prob earlier then normal AF, i hope my luteal phase remains ok

The Cm you describe us a good sign, I had it every time I had a bfp, as for the cramps I had those too but I don’t know if good or not as they ended in losses. Sorry

The Cm you describe us a good sign, I had it every time I had a bfp, as for the cramps I had those too but I don’t know if good or not as they ended in losses. Sorry

Yeh i mean the cm wasnt a massive amount like 2 blops. So probably dont mean jack- haha. Cramps today are just a bit too strong for my liking, i never had ones like this not this early on etc. So im tending to agree, even if there is something there (and i reallly dont think there is) it just cant be good

Yeh i mean the cm wasnt a massive amount like 2 blops. So probably dont mean jack- haha. Cramps today are just a bit too strong for my liking, i never had ones like this not this early on etc. So im tending to agree, even if there is something there (and i reallly dont think there is) it just cant be good

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you, I hope they are just stretching x

Implantation cramps?

Implantation cramps?

Nah dont think so but ya never know why youre cramping suppose (i think its pre af)..tbh ive read you *can* get the yellow cm blops when youre implanting (potentially), so 7/8dpo that was for me. not seen any yellow cm since. (but i really think i could have had this before just never noticed before). They feel like af like when everything is getting ready to push out, but at the same time they arent they are like hot/heavy cramps. tho since posting i havent had any so *phew*

Implantation cramps?

*COPIED/PASTED*
A thick, yellow discharge without a smell can also be a sign that a period is coming or be an early sign of pregnancy. This is because the tint of yellow signals that there is some new or old blood in the mucus.

The yellow tint can also come from implantation bleeding in early pregnancy, which can also cause similar symptoms. As such, it is always worth taking a pregnancy test — especially after missing a period.

I think it will end up being some getting ready for AF weird spotting. Plus it really was not a lot. And not seen it since 7/8dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back