Long termers 6 months or more

Hope every one had a good weekend. We feel like we finally back on track...DTD probably way more than necessary managed 5 times in 4 days now which has to be a record for us lol. I know we don't need to be at it every day but we both agreed we were going to give it a fair crack this month as will be making GP appt if no BFP by next cycle. According to app I'm due to ov. In a couple of days but due to really slippy CM 2 days ago decided to really crack on as the early days in the cycle are the ones we have never really covered that much befoee....anything is worth a try right?! Xx

Sounds like you're timing it all perfectly xx

Hope u all ok. I'm super happy that we managing to keep up momentum this month. Def our best month so far. Managed 6 times out of 6 days now. According to app ov. Is predicted at some point over next 4 days but taking that with a pinch of salt as know it's not super accurate. Can't cope with opks though they just made me too stressed. So just gonna try and keep up with every couple of days now until the end of the week so we are well covered. I'll be happy Then that we really did give it our best shot.

How's everyone else? I can't wait for spring. This dark nights still making me so tired....been having 9pm bedtimes lol to fit in sex then pass out. Haha. Poor horses been stuck in 20 hours a day as livery yard put turnout restriction on. Poor buggers. A touch of sunshine really would be appreciated now....and if it was this weekend even better as I have a rare full weekend off x

Hope u all ok. I'm super happy that we managing to keep up momentum this month. Def our best month so far. Managed 6 times out of 6 days now. According to app ov. Is predicted at some point over next 4 days but taking that with a pinch of salt as know it's not super accurate. Can't cope with opks though they just made me too stressed. So just gonna try and keep up with every couple of days now until the end of the week so we are well covered. I'll be happy Then that we really did give it our best shot.

How's everyone else? I can't wait for spring. This dark nights still making me so tired....been having 9pm bedtimes lol to fit in sex then pass out. Haha. Poor horses been stuck in 20 hours a day as livery yard put turnout restriction on. Poor buggers. A touch of sunshine really would be appreciated now....and if it was this weekend even better as I have a rare full weekend off x

Its been sbowing here since sunday ...and it's bad where I live but the city where I work isn't that bad. Poor horses ! Enjoy your wknd off. Af is due for me from Friday...past 2 cycles she has showed up 3 or 5 days early so who knows.

Sending well wishes your way Alexis. Hope you get the step forward you so desperately need in whatever format that comes. I will be shaking the champers for you if you get the BFP.

I know that if we don't have success this month then the docs is the right way to go...so feeling a strange sense of relaxation about the whole thing. I suppose other things are falling into place in our life so I figure no point in stressing about the one thing that isn't. Karma is a funny thing that you can't ever explain. Sometimes just no point in asking the why question and stick with the how for now x

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

We on some sort of miracle roll 7 out of 7 days....never achieved this yet since started TTC lmfao so definitely giving it all we got this month. Probably to no avail but hey feeling positive so sticking with it x

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

We on some sort of miracle roll 7 out of 7 days....never achieved this yet since started TTC lmfao so definitely giving it all we got this month. Probably to no avail but hey feeling positive so sticking with it x

Happy Valentine's day back at you and all. You'll be dealing with friction burns if you carry on at this rate, lol. Fx it works xx

@GG lol felt totally knackered 2 days ago but Valentine's helped with a second wind hehe. I'm sure this is not the doctor recommended way but right now just having a good 10 days shagathon is at least making me feel like we giving it literally everything we have got rightly or wrongly. Tbh just enjoying feeling connected as we have had some real ups and downs last 6 months with different worries getting the better of us both. Xx

Hello everyone I am cd#26, 11dpo today. I am due af around Friday eve/Sat morn. My temp is still up, had a bit of cramping and bloating this eve for about 30 mins on and off then it went away. Temp dip on 9dpo same day I had some left ovary pinches. Tender nipples , more so on left side- nothing new there. On paper my charts always look so positive. Not getting my hopes up for the 14th fall down. ..Happy Valentine's day xx

Where there is life there is always hope Alexis. Sometimes life just has awful ways of testing us to the limit x

Had some awful stabbing and pulling pains right into my fofoo..had some spotting when I got home on 12dpo...again my temp is still up as always. I guess the witch will be here by tmrw which is right on time. The only thing that is ever certain is I ovulate every month and my af comes 2 weeks later... oh well I think I am getting used to this feeling now. Haven't even cried ...yet. weird thing is I have nausea and really painful boobs... I feel dizzy. I think I doing this to myself now.

Had some awful stabbing and pulling pains right into my fofoo..had some spotting when I got home on 12dpo...again my temp is still up as always. I guess the witch will be here by tmrw which is right on time. The only thing that is ever certain is I ovulate every month and my af comes 2 weeks later... oh well I think I am getting used to this feeling now. Haven't even cried ...yet. weird thing is I have nausea and really painful boobs... I feel dizzy. I think I doing this to myself now.

This was the only cycle I got those stabbing pains in. Someone on here called them fanny daggers! Fx the spotting was IB xx

Stay positive Alexis....if it is the witch you have a fabulous trip to look forward to and a plan in place to get your baba albeit a longer road. We can't all get there the direct route and I'm pretty sure those of us who take the scenic route will be all the more appreciative of the destination in the end x

Sorry Alexis hopefully she won’t turn up. Not out till Af comes.

I’m feeling abit up and down. I’m starting my 6 months trying post operation. Hope it doesn’t stress me out more. Then I’m onto ivf waiting list.

Good luck everyone!! Xxx

This was the only cycle I got those stabbing pains in. Someone on here called them fanny daggers! Fx the spotting was IB xx

I was driving home and the pain from it was awful I honestly felt like a knife to the fanny ..I had to grip the steering wheel... It will be the witch stabbing me !! Oh the joys. It felt so weird. Also when I went to per before the journey home it was so sore but up the fanny ...not urethra ..I was like holy moly I feel like a knife is up there... seriously I think I am falling apart . Surely that must be endo or something.. not normal for my af at all. Never had that pain before

I was driving home and the pain from it was awful I honestly felt like a knife to the fanny ..I had to grip the steering wheel... It will be the witch stabbing me !! Oh the joys. It felt so weird. Also when I went to per before the journey home it was so sore but up the fanny ...not urethra ..I was like holy moly I feel like a knife is up there... seriously I think I am falling apart . Surely that must be endo or something.. not normal for my af at all. Never had that pain before

Yep, sounds just like what I got. TT got it too. Don't give up hope just yet but I do understand why it's most likely seeming to be af for you. Fx it isn't.

Yep, sounds just like what I got. TT got it too. Don't give up hope just yet but I do understand why it's most likely seeming to be af for you. Fx it isn't.

I know It will be af ... I am so tired so I am off to bed. The witch will be here in the morn ! X

I know It will be af ... I am so tired so I am off to bed. The witch will be here in the morn ! X

Sucks when you feel like you know what's coming but you can't help but hope a little.

Any update Alexis?

More brown spotting and it's much darker. Af will be here by the morning exactly 14 days post ov. Madness how we dtd before during and after LH surges and nada. If no blockages and sperm is excellent what the hell is happening !! am not sure what all these pains are down below it's very sharp and feel a like knives.

I have acupuncture tmrw to help clear out my uterous better ready for implantation. Oh well

Hust put the witch next to my name ... I really had some good signs this cycle as well. Good luck everyone still to test. On to cycle 15 I go.

Last edited:
Hi ladies - hope you don't mind me joining your thread :wave:
We have been trying for around 13 months now - we have a nearly 4 yr old that was unplanned so assumed that baby number 2 would come no problem :roll:

Little did I know how hard it would be!

Husband has had his sperm all checked out and it came back ok. I've had my blood test for day 5 & day 21. My day 21 came back as 24 when they tell me it should ideally be 30?

Dr has now referred me to fertility which I presume is at local hospital (don't know why I didn't ask) she has said they may not accept me as my Bmi is higher than it should be.

Has anyone any experience of this? I'm turning 40 next week so times not on my side

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back