Lisey's little lady

We went for our 6 week checkup yesterday, all good :)
Sophie already seems to be growing out of moses basket and slept in her cot for the first time last night! We thought she may be cooler in there as just so hot.
Breastfeeding is going well but it is so time consuming in this weather as she wants to feed more, esp in the evenings, I feel bad as I feel like I am not spending much time with my son. He is fairly independent with entertaining himself anyway so I am probably just having the 'mum guilt'. Like my OH says, its just for a few months that he won't have my attention as much and my Mum and OH are helping with him loads. I do make sure that each day we have some time together, he doesn't actually seem to care, its just me, feeling bad.

Sophie is doing so well, smiling loads, loves her cot mobile and the toys on her chair, she coos and her arms and legs go everywhere with excitement. She lists her head loads too when she is on my chest. I need to do tummy time with her but I hate putting her on her front as its hard to support her head at the same time.

Here is my ceeky little smiler :) xx

706_7324b73a-2aa7-4b48-97fc-3861b95d0cc9.jpg

[/attach]

Attachments

• iLEvf3iqPY5eYzryHuMAOqu522313OWKmuyjND36OW4pX92IB.jpg
    iLEvf3iqPY5eYzryHuMAOqu522313OWKmuyjND36OW4pX92IB.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 15
  • 706_74c57a73-76b0-4533-a77c-e6b3ea664de8.jpg
    706_74c57a73-76b0-4533-a77c-e6b3ea664de8.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 13
Oh and operation 'get this fat off and get into my size 10's again' started yesterday. I signed up to weight watchers online and have ordered a fitbit so can monitor everything. Will start my hiit workouts when the heat is not so bad,think I would die!! For now, its long walks but even then, I worry about taking her out in the heat, she is all covered up though, yesterday I kept her in though as was too much xx

So beautiful x
I agree too hot to fully get the fat off yet lol. (At least that is what i said when buying half price hotel chocolat today lol)
I took anya out yesterday it was far too hot. Today I walked around air conditioned buildings. Much better. Is Sophie head still quite floppy then? Anyas is pretty good now but I think I have strong necked kids lol Connor could hold his up from birth even the mw commented on it it was freaky lol but he was working weeks late.

She has really strong neck bit obv still can't support it fully, she started lifting straight away but can hold longer now. It's just me being paranoid turning her into her front xx

She has really strong neck bit obv still can't support it fully, she started lifting straight away but can hold longer now. It's just me being paranoid turning her into her front xx

Ahhh I see what you mean. It freaks me out when anya trus to bury her head into any bit if fabric she can so I'm mega paranoid about that. It''s funny watching their legs go when they are on tummy time. If they got it right they would be off like a flash wolith the amount of effort they put in lol

Lol. I must do it. She moved half way up her cot yesterday, I thought newborns weren't supposed to move much xx

Oh my goodness look at those smiles. How cute is she!! Xx

Absolutely gorgeous, she's such a beauty.
Makes me miss my baby as he's growing so fast xx

Thanks ladies. I love her so much. She can be such a smiley little one xx

It goes so quick doesn't it Mel, I can't believe my son is 15 xx

Thanks so much. Hope you're well? Xx

My little sausage is 2 months today xx

19657415_10154760834251347_9020621844427854964_n.jpg

Wow where has the time gone Lisey.. hope you and beautiful Sophie are doing great! Such a smiler :D xx

We're really good thanks kk, how are you? Xx

We're good thanks kk, how are you? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back