Ruby Scotter 24.01.2012

Ruby had a bad day yesterday the poor thing, my mum was looking after her and my mum is really impatient she said she tried getting ruby to sleep but I think she gave up easy. She had no sleep . That night she was a nightmare woke up 3 times .

But some good news I put her to bed for her morning nap and she self setteled on her own YEY xxxxx

Finally at 6 months and 1 day ruby is sitting unaided xxx

well ruby is sitting up on her own now , i cant believe how much she has come on. its scary how quick they grow.
she is rolling over now all the time and she is also able to roll back from a front crawl position.
she still isnt sleeping through the night is is waking at least once for a feed nornally between 2 and 4 ...she is also back into her routine of 3 naps a day but she will nap for no more than 30 mins hopefully she will nap for longer when she is more mobile

xxx

How time flies ... Ruby's development is comming along great . She is sitting up really well now and I actually feel confident leaving her . She gets about the living room by rolling round everywhere so am sure she will start crawling about soon .

As the weather has been really hot the past few days her naps are currently all over the place and of a night time she has been really unsettled.

She has actually one of her solid foods as well the past few days and wanted more milk .

Here's a few new pics

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345299772.541116.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345299791.855969.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345299809.324445.jpg

Ruby is crawling , I still can't believe it . I was at my mums house and put the corner of her eye she spotted the dogs chew toy . The next thing I know is she's crawling to get it xxxx

Ruby said dada for the first time ever yesterday xxxx

I feel like I never update this anymore but at the minute I just don't have the time , ruby is crawling about everywhere and is also starting to stand when holding onto the furniture and I have also returned to work . I reduced my hours from 40 to 24 .

At 8 months old ruby still has no teeth so she's still a little gummy bear . She also say dada now.

I had her weight last week and she's just over 21 pound .

Here's a few pics.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348988626.251851.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348988642.997528.jpg

Ruby still has no teeth bless her but she is dribbling a the time so am hoping a tooth will appear soon .

At the minute all she wants to do is be in her feet she can pull herself up now to a standing position by using the furniture to help pull herself up .

In terms if her sleeping its getting worst but I am keeping positive and I know one day I will get a good nights sleep again .

Xxx

Again not updated this is so long I keep forgetting about it .

I have now switched ruby into fresh full fat milk and took her off formula completely . The fresh milk is going her the world of good it's filling her up more and also her sleeping at night times has improved slightly , she is still waking up in the night but no where near as much and she is also resettling a lot better .

At the minute ruby just wants to stand up an walk round the furniture . She has mastered moving from the couch to the leg rest (not sure what u call them ) .

In terms of her talking all we get is still dada but am trying to encourage her to say other words such as mama but at the minute it's all about dada .

Ruby still has no teeth but I was speaking with a friend and they have a family member who is a dentist and try have advised me not too worry and that it's better when they get there teeth later as apparently the teeth are a lot stronger .

Here's some new pics ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351093767.237452.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351093780.407223.jpg

I had Ruby's development check done on the 6 th of this month , they were really impressed with her , they also mentioned she is tall for her age .
X

Well poor ruby had an eventful first christmas . The poor thing ended up in hospital turns out she had an infection in both her ears plus a throat infection . They gave her two lots of medicine which now only seem to be kicking in .

All she done on Christmas Day and Boxing Day was cry , it was none stop .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back