Hello....

kred84

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I'm posting here again for the 2nd time in a year.

I'm so so nervous over every little twinge/cramp and i keep feeling like AF has started. I keep going to check!

I know i should relax and take it easy but i can't.

After 3 losses and one DS, this is my 5th pregnancy and i am S*!t scared.

Anyone else feel as neurotic as me??

xxx

Hey .hun I think I congratulated you on your other post over on ttc,but congratulations agri. :) I had lots of cramping from about week 4-6 and back ache. I was a big worried but spoke to my friend who is 4weeks ahead and she said the same thing. Try not to worry although I know how difficult it is I've had 2 miscarriages and I think us women will always worry over things , especially thosethings we can't control. Just take it easy and try and get an early scan booked in to ease your mind xx

Thanks hun, i have just done a digi and is 2-3 which makes me feel better. AF is due today and last pg i only got 1-2 two days after AF was due.

I'm taking that as a good sign that it has snuggled in well enough to give off a lot of hormone!

I have resigned myself to the fact i will worry untill i get a scan, so i am going to book an early one myself and pay for it.

xxx

Congratulations hun. That's good news i think x

Can't believe its been that long hun hope the next few weeks fly x

20/06/2012 born at 12.09 x

Congrats! i cant beleive you have had your LO already! How time flies, I remember you getting your BFP :) xxx

Do book an early scan hun,

I was a wreck until I saw HB!

Although I did try and keep myself as calm as possible, I figured there was no sense in stressing about what 'could' happen! I had zero symptoms as well so Tri 1 was so hard....

I too got a 2-3 on day AF was due this time (whereas previously I'd only had 1-2 when I'd either been late or AF was due!). I tested a week later and got my 3+ and since then I've not pee'd on anything LOL

Fingers crossed this is your sticky bean!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi Girls,

I'm so so nervous over every little twinge/cramp and i keep feeling like AF has started. I keep going to check!

xxx

Hi kred84, welcome to the 1st trimester :wave:
I'm so so sorry to hear about all your losses - I can't even begin to understand what you have been through as this is my 1st ever pregnancy.
I can only speak from my experience being a 1st time pregnant woman - I think I am at about the same stage as you. I panick every day when I get twinges and sharp pains and am constantly rushing to the loo to check for bleeding. Every day I tell myself to relax and every day I still worry over every twinge lol. I imagine the worry must be even worse for you.

Sending you lots of love and hugs for a happy, healthy pregnancy :hugs: xxxxxx

Welcome and grats.
It's normal after losses hun. This is the furthest any of my pregnancys have got and I still check every time I go to the loo!

Kred - its normal! Im still neurotic now! if you read my journal it details my worries - there are some every dy! This is it for you! This is your sticky - stay confident! xx

I'm with you on the going to the loo and checking all the time Kred!!

I really want to do another digi to get 2-3 and then 3+ but OH doesnt see the point in buying anymore tests!!

Good luck hun an im sure everything will go ok for you xxx

Hi Girls,

xxx

I'm also panicking as much as you are. I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. I guess the only thing to do is to sit tight and hope for the best. Bloody difficult though, isn't it!! :eh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back