Lisey's little lady

Oh she is so gorgeous!!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I don't really come on here a great deal now. I pop back to see how some of the long termers are doing but thought I would post a little update on my madam.
She is 14 months now, full of beans, so clever and just hilarious. She is using some words already and keeps me on my toes, literally as she is practically running now. Still not the best sleeper and will not settle until she is close to me, I was stressing before but she is only little once and she will come out of this stage so I am going with it!
Here's some pics of my bubs xx

pf.jpg

pf2.jpg

pf1.jpg

I don't know why they have shown as rotated!

Last edited:
She's gorgeous!!!!!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks Netty. How are you getting on? xx

Baby is fine it's me who's having medical problems. In hospital at the moment being monitored for fluid on my heart. Right palava

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Oh gosh. I had a very tricky pregnancy. I had imagined it would be bliss as had waited so long and just thought I'd love every second...didn't happen!
I hope you're doing ok in there and you're feeling better soon x

She's such a little beauty Lisey :D I can't believe it was almost 2 years ago you got your bfp!! Hope you're well xxx

Thank you xx

I know, it's crazy. This time 2 year ago it was injections and scans. It's crazy. I still pinch myself sometimes as I can't believe I was lucky enough to have her
How are you all doing? Xx

Last edited:
Aw she's a cutie lisey. I'm so happy that your journey had such a lovely outcome x

Thanks tinsel and I wish you all the luck for your journey xx

Lisey just dropped by the forum tonight, your little girl is a cutie pie ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back