Lisey's little lady

lisey

Reaction score
So, can't quite believe I am here, in the parenting journals!!
What a long journey it was to get here, 5 years of trying and waiting, losses, every test under the sun but with IVF we got there, was all worth it for my little one.

Sophie arrived on the 5th of May, one month ago today :)
I can't remember life without her in a way, it is amazing. I am loving every second with her.

I thought I would set up a journal to make notes of little milestones and to keep an on-going record of things along the way.

This is my little miracle rainbow baby xx

20170531_083941 (2).jpg

Congratulations doesn't seem to be enough somehow! Enjoy every moment of your precious little miracle. She is beautiful Xx

Thanks so much. That's lovely :) xx

:love:

She's so cute!!

I'm so happy we've all got our rainbow babies!

XX

:love:

She's so cute!!

I'm so happy we've all got our rainbow babies!

XX

Me too, it's amazing that quite a few of us went through the journey together. May was the month of the rainbows xx

Aw yay hello! We meet again in the same space. I can actually have friends in this section now that you lot have rainbows.

For a while I was just updating... nobody :lol:

She's beautiful. Love that little sleep bag too.

Can't wait to watch her grow.

xxxx

Last edited:
Oh just zoomed it's a sleepsuits. Silly me. But I love the print. Beautiful xxx

Awww rm, we are here now :)

I love that sleepsuit too, tried to get it in bigger sizes but they don't sell Any more. She does have a little sleep bag for newborns and I really want one Lol. It looks so comfy xx

Aww it is a lovely print. I'm still in awe at all our rainbows. So glad I got to share the journey with some fantastic ladies! She's so pretty all our babies seem to be lol I was such a fugly baby lmao!

I bet you weren't ery :)
It was quite a journey for us all wasn't it. I think we were the chattiest threads on here too, a great bunch of ladies to share it all with xx

Lol I'm sure we were the chatterboxs of PF. It was probably due to us all having similar experiences. I still remember Lou you snowbee and Emily getting bfps one after another and I was so desperately hoping to get mine I started testing early and imagining I had a line then giving up thinking noway can we have so many rainbows at once then we did then the terror of 1st tri convinced we wouldn't all be lucky enough to make it.... and we did and now we all have our rainbows (notice I skip the "easy birth" bit lol.) It just seems so surreal still!

I really was fugly lol my mum didn't take many pics of me until I, in her words "grew into my face" lol I think ibe only seen one or two photos of me before the age of about 2 lol

Last edited:
Lol Ery :)

I am so glad we all made it, it felt like the longest pregnancy ever for the first half with the sickness xx

Oh tell me about it! I think I've forgot how to do my job with all the time I've had off lol.

I took this pic today, she is just too cute. I love her little face!! xx

Attachments

• 20170607_142853 (2).jpg
    20170607_142853 (2).jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 18
She is adorable! I feel so lucky to be here with all of you and all our rainbows. Ery I love that you had to grow into your face haha.

Thanks snowbee. I feel so lucky too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back