lets share 12 week+ scan dates and photos!!

louise280981

Reaction score
i think a few of us have our dating scans coming up soon :dance: and for all the others in the post really soon !!!:dance:
thought it would be nice to shares dates and cute little scan photos after!!

mines is - 11th may at 3.30 so waiting around all morning:mad: 7days and counting

whens yours??

Lovely idea! Mine's 19th May at 3:30 - got to go to work beforehand, not sure I'll be able to get much work done!
It feels like ages away, I can't wait as it means finding out if all ok and starting to enjoy being PG rather than worrying all the time!
xx

Im having my scan on May 11th also at 11:10am. Cannot wait, really excited. But like you said nervous and want to know everything is ok. Im terrified that they will say there isnt even a baby! Anyway nice idea Louise. How many wks are you on the scan pic on your profile? xx

twinkle84 that was at 10 weeks due too bleeding!! little one as given me plenty of worries too let me know he/she is there!! your be fine lovely it doesnt feel real too me and i have seen him/her so totally understand how your feeling xx

all the best 2 you both like you said its a worry untill you see you little on on the screen!! look forward to seeing photos xx

orangefluff im sure you wont be able to get any work done hehe xx

Mine's tomorrow (Thurs), and as mentioned on a previous post I am so scared something is wrong as I just don't feel pregnant any more! fortunately the scan is at 10.20 tomorrow morning so I won't have all day to wait and find out.

I want to be able to tell people the real reason I didn't run a marathon recently and why I wasn't drinking at my birthday party last week!! I'm fed up of fibbing lol

good luck for tomoz lovely xx

its horrible not telling people i cant wait for a bump so everyone know hehe

lets us know how you get on xx

Thanks Louise. Im trying to stay positive! Really excited but scared too. Hope your scan goes well too. Nice its on the same day as mine. Good luck!

Good luck to everyone and try to enjoy it . . . haha and I should take my own advice xx

lol its easier said than done isnt it!!

cant wait, im counting down the days, just to get a due date really as not 100% on dates!!

you staying on team yellow?? we are but i know it will be hard not to ask at the 20 week scan xx

mines 11th may at 1.40pm, i dont know how im going to eat with nerves, but drink drink drink i must!! lol xxx

:dance: another tuesday scan your times before me too :mad: lol

thats the bit i dont like trying to hold going to the toilet!!

all the best for tuesday xx

Mines Tues the 18th at 9:15..nervous about it but hopefully will be fab. Will update you all. Hope all your scans go well xxx

how did you get on rhino horn ??? hope all is well

karenanbump all the best lovely really pleased for you, bet you cant wait to see your little look forward to hearing all about it xxx

rhino horn ?? how was it any pictures all excited too hear about scan :dance: xx

Ooh mine's exactly an hour after yours bethanyann!! How exciting!

I've just got back home! OH took me on a road trip...

So... it was all good! I was petrified so they immediately told me that the baby has a heart beat (phew!) and there is only one in there :)

It was in a good position and moving round lots and everything is where it should be so signs are good at this early stage.

What a relief, just goes to show that even if your preg symptoms disappear it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Thanks for the thoughts everyone :)

I've just got back home! OH took me on a road trip...

So... it was all good! I was petrified so they immediately told me that the baby has a heart beat (phew!) and there is only one in there :)

It was in a good position and moving round lots and everything is where it should be so signs are good at this early stage.

What a relief, just goes to show that even if your preg symptoms disappear it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Thanks for the thoughts everyone :)

:yay::love::love::yay: so glad all was well. do they give you a due date at the 12 week scan? how many pictures did you get? bet your on :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back