12 week scan photo

kirsty27

Reaction score
And another positive one! Had my 12 week scan today, all is well, baby measured 5.2 and I've been dated at exactly 12 weeks so due date now 27th March :dance: It was jumping and kicking the whole way through, you can see a tiny little foot in the left hand side - too cute. I'm so in love already :lol:

Attachments

• phpzpJkWlPM.jpg
    phpzpJkWlPM.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 18
Congrats Kirsty gorgeous pic I am so blooming jealous I can not wait for mine. xxxx

fabby pic hun!

baby is beautiful...congrats! xxxxx

Congrats on the good new loverly pic xxx

Aw thanks ladies. I'm in a bit of a bubble at the moment. I was absolutely convinced it was going to be bad news, I can't believe I've got this far this time! When the nurse started the scan I was turning the other way not looking at the monitor until she said 'I can see a baby, and a heartbeat'. The shock was unbelievable!! It has suddenly hit home that I am ACTUALLY having a baby. Been staring at the scan photo's all night.

Aaaawwww hunny lovely pics and such a relief for you xxxxxxxxx well done xxxxxxxxx

Huge congratulations. Lovely pic of a beautiful baby :) Can't wait for mine. That's when it will really hit home that I have another life inside me. It's all a bit sureal at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back