lets share 12 week+ scan dates and photos!!

Glad your scan went well! Lou how was yours??

I got a date through of for the 18th May, but we are on holiday that week so it got moved forward to TOMORROW @ midday! ahhhh totally bricking it :( I hope everything is fine.

Our pics are £5 each, and we have to have pound coins- nightmare considering we have been asked to get 5 of them!

xx

those are great pics, i'm glad it all went well!

Louise how did your scan go hun? x

hi girls
sorry delay been busy showing off photos :lol:

lovely photos sexyamy glad you enjoyed it :dance:

well my little bean didnt wanna move and was lying up side down a sleep, they told me to jump up and down, wiggle/shake my bump around too move him/her but no joy was being very lazy :lol: so only got a couple of photos all upside down!! due date was 19th nov so only change by couple of day so it will prob just be left!!

all the best for tomz pudds :dance: and everyone else enjoy its so exciting and enjoyable

SSL22032.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I love your pic!!!! Its not often you see one with the whole body in the shot!! So cute! I hope I get some nice ones tomorrow xxx

Ah Amy and Lou your pics are amazing - I'm very happy for you and getting really excited for next Wednesday now!!! I have to say I'm sooooo tempted to ring them up tomorrow and see if I can get it moved forward!!

Last edited:
this is a good idea, my scan was 5th may was so exciting although was waiting around for 2 hrs with my 11 month old son not fun haha all went ok ill upload pic u cant c very well but baby is waving yah xxxxx

Attachments

• 100_1577.jpg
    100_1577.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 14
bless how sweet!! nightmare waiting around tho!!! next count down is 20 week!!!!

o i know itll be such a change the baby always looks so much bigger in that scan 14 th july is my 20 wk scan bring it on lol xxx

Here is our baby! :)

Attachments

• Baby Noonan 12 weeks.jpg
    Baby Noonan 12 weeks.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 19
Glad all your scans have gone well... Fab pics. 6 days to go for me :D

Ahh Great photo Lou, I agree with Pudds, nice to see all of baby, unusual!

Scan went really well... heard the heartbeat and she said everything looks normal.
Cant wait to see bump again :)

bump2a.jpg

bump3a.jpg

bump5a.jpg

bump6a.jpg

bump7a.jpg

Cant wait to see everyone elses piccies :)

Last edited:
wow gorgeous pictures lovely bet your over the moon xxxx

yea we are, i was expecting my dates to be right, but looks like the midwife was right lol

i just wanna get out there buying stuff now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back