My 12 week scan

babyA

Reaction score
Hey all, hope you are all getting on well and keeping healthy.

I had my 12 week scan friday morning and luckly all seems well the nucal reading at back of neck is in range just gotta wait on blood test which goes with it to come back. Baby was so cute and standing on its head when we first started the scan lol. slid down quickly enough though and heart was beating away. My due date has changed again though and put me back 3 more days so i am now due on 5th of november. weird how the early scan i had at 10 weeks 1 day showed i was due on the 2nd of nov.

Has this happened to many others?

xxx

My doctor said that dates often change between scans, I guess it all depends on when you ovulated/conceived x

Oh and glad to hear everything went well :yay: x

Last edited:
Glad things went well hunny :) Are you going to be posting your pics?

My dates changed from my early scans and my 12week scan by one day, so my edd is now in line with my LMP x x

Glad all went well for you. I suppose due dates can change a bit maybe sometimes the little ones grow a bit more than they are expected or a little less on different days. Do you think that tall babies are already tall or short babies are already short at this stage, my hubby is really tall so wonder if my baby will be too! Suppose they check other developments in the baby to determine a date as well tho. I often wonder how it can be so precisely pinned down to the exact week and day! I just think of my due date as a rough guide and baby will arrive sometime around two weeks before or after that!

Thanks girlies,
i am just pleased that all seemed ok with this thyroid thing. Its weird when pregnant with ewan i was refered to the consultant and given extra growth scans at 28 and 32 weeks however the midwife said this time they wont refer me even with all the extra complications ive had this time round, which i didnt have last time. Am worried not gna get the care i should be getting as no pregnancy is the same how can they garentee this time i dont need the extra care????

Yeah m2a ill post the pic over next couple of days, its not a very good pic shame coz a one point bubba really stretched out and it would have made an amazing pic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back