Lets all have a giggle :-)

Stuffed but still got lots of Christmas chocolate left so gonna have some lol x

Hi luvlies, uneventful weekend here, went and got some new fish for the tank yesterday.

Spent my Christmas money on a new I phone 4 today :) and just had a gorgeous roast lamb dinner if I do say so myself!

I don't actually know what I'd do without my iPhone lol!! Just love the fact you can do everything with it!!!

Numnuts went to the shop and rang to say he has a flat! Urgh! He has driven on it so prob fucked the whole wheel, also means no tea!
I love my iPhone, but my mute button no longer works which is annoying! X

I had the 3GS but the camera was doing my head in so treated myself :)

I drove the 14 miles home from work with a flat tyre and my wheel was fine hun!

I had the 3GS and only upgraded cos I smashed the screen that bad it wasn't fixable lol x

Arnt men ment to notice these things like flat tyres lol. X

**stamps foot** I want an iPhone 4S!!!! Not fair!!
He just came home cos didnt have breakdown number, ffs! He is hopeless!
I'm laid on bed, past wanting tea now x

Maddie he isn't a man, he is just bloody hopeless!
He revealed earlier he hasn't cleaned his teeth in 6 days cos I had the toothpaste with me! He never used to use mine he had his own, but apparently not now! Urgh minging! Xx

God he sounds like such hard work! Old enough to look after himself surely! Think I'm going to paint my nails to pass some time in a little. I'm not sleeping for long these days so might as well stay up for a bit now. X

In not sleeping either Hun, annoying ent it!
I'm considering just getting takeaway now, can't be arsed to cook!!!
He is 32 going on 2, he rang his mum to come to help sort it out! Urgh! It will be like having 2 babies in the house!! X

Some men never grow up! I'd just get take out. Something to enjoy! Yeah I'm lucky if i get a 4+ hours at a time x

Well guess that will be no food for me again today, I just told him I didn't want maccaroni cheese, takes too long so he has stomped off! Urgh! It's 9:20 for gods sake! X

Well I managed to sleep 10 til about 1, last two hours I've been laid listening to the darts he is probably sleeping through, and it's starting to piss me right off, so tempted to just go turn the tv off, he is at work at 7, so up at 6:15, if he is still awake he is stupid! If I find also he has turned the volume up I'll kill him! X

As suspected he was fast asleep, didnt check volume, just turned the stupid thing off! X

Basically no sleep and up to take paul to work. Throat is killing me I just feel crap. Got the mw at 830 too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back