Now all I need is a bump

Becs

Reaction score
I guess you ladies are probably tired of this question but. When am I going to get my bump??? I am 13 weeks and think I can feel a sort of firm roundness inside my tummy, very low down just above the pubic bone. Nothing is showing and hubby can't even feel it but I am so keen to know when this might be a tangible bump that I can share with him. I can't wait to look the part and have a bump to hold and stroke and bond with.

I'm a size 10 at the moment (if that makes any difference) Anyone got any ideas?

Hope you are all having a joyous Monday and little babies are doing okay.

Becs xxx

I didn't have too much at 13 weeks and then at about 14 I kind of "popped out" and became really obvious overnight.

Now I'm massive! I caught some old lady eyeing up my bump in the doctors today and then surreptitiously trying to check for a wedding ring.

I live in the Daily Mail retirement zone, clearly.

Hope you get your bump soon - I'm sure you will :hug:

Aww I got a bump at around then but like above said some bumps just pop out, yours will soon - no extra chocolate to help though! :rotfl:

aww hun im sure urs will show soon you can borrow mine if you want its getting even bigger and starting to get in the way
manda xx

other ppl started noticing with me at about 16 wks but i felt i popped like way before that :)

I'm in the same boat as you! I don't really have anything to show! I just seem to look bloated in the evening and thats about it!

I feel a bit like this i dont really have a bump at the mo but im expecting to just pop overnight. Everyones different and im quite enjoying being able to fit into my jeans still.

I didn't have a proper bump until I was about 20 weeks I think! I just went a bit podgier!

Gosh everyone is so different. Well it sounds like I might have up to another 7 weeks to wait. That's okay. I waited long enough to get pregnant, I guess I just need to be patient.

Thanks for all of the advice :hug:

i don't have much of a bump yet and I'm heading towards week 24!! Still in size 10s. Although it is getting bigger slowly :hug:

I would say that my bump wasn't noticeable until 20 weeks. I am a bit over weight and looked more plumper than usual until then.

To be honest some people never even knew that I was pregnant until around 28 weeks. They just thought that I was putting on weight as I've gained around 4 stone which has went all over. :cry:

Ive only just started to get the roundness of a bump but still just look fat :(

Can't believe you're still in your jeans Bloom!! I'm so jealous, I had to sort out my wardrobe at the weekend and I've filled 2 suitcases with clothes that no longer fit. My stomach is huge and it's all out front.

Apparently that means I'm having a boy (in contrast with basically everything else which says I'm having a girl) so maybe it will be Maurice and not Maureen? :rotfl:

im nearly 14 wks and i havent got a bump, still wearing normal clothes and unless i tell peeps then u wudnt no i was pregnant

im sure our bumps will be here soon enuff, we mite as well enjoy wearing what we want whilst we can :D

My bump has grown this weekend and has just started to be noticed! I was still in my jeans on saturday but am sure they will not fit today- wore maternity trousers to work for the first time today! I noticed my belly was rounder from quite early on, and I have had a tiny bump for a while but didn't look pregnant until the end of last week- I just looked a bit thicker- slightly less definition around my waist. No denying it now though! Even the kids in my class have noticed the difference!

I was out of size 10 tops unless they were stretchy early on because of my ever expanding chest!
For my belly though, I've noticed me getting fatter, but it was only a few days ago (at 17+5) that someone who didn't already know noticed that I was pregnant. It's still not obvious - I just look fat :rotfl:
But I love my fat belly. I've always been pear shaped with a much larger ass and thighs compared to my upper half. But now my ass looks tiny :)

I didnt have a bump with all the others till i was well beyond 20 weeks :D

im 17weeks and pretty much looking full term and nothing seems to fit me that well now!!! ive resorted to stretchy waitband jogging bottoms most of the time and im gonig to have to go into work and ask them if i can wear my black pair(that look quite smart) to work as my work trousers r getting a little on the tight side!!!!

Oh well worth it once im holding these 2 monkeys!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back