Lets all have a giggle :-)

Yep they sure are Hun!!! Wish this delivery would hurry up, I might be able to grab an hour b4 drs at 12!!! X

I know me too, they all seem to be going at once! I want my turn now!!! Xx

Urgh I'm so bloody ill! Full of cold and it hurts so much when i cough so fed up if this x

My nose is like a tap Maddie and I have a headache! Keep telling Chris that I'm too ill to go tonight but he's not having any of it!! Lol x

It's got to the point where I'm coughing so much I'm being a little bit sick. Just attempted to run to the loo but fell off my bed and I've wacked my leg. God sake really at the end of my teather with this. And all i feel like doing is sleeping but then there will be even less chance of me sleeping tonight :-( x

Wide awake, and can't even blame him, never heard him this morning when he got up, or the tv last night, finally might be getting through to him!!!
Hope your all ok this morning girls? Xx

Very tired due to lack of sleep again but ill drop back off shortly no doubt. I usually only get around 2-3 hours at night if I'm lucky and its very broken sleep so it doesn't really do anything for me This time of day is usually my time when I get any sleep if I'm lucky. Usually between 7 and 12 I sleep on and off but it's much better as I have the bed to myself and usually have the tv on in the background. This is why I love mat leave! Haha x

I couldn't sleep all night then slept through my alarm this morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back