Lets have a moan!

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
I ordered all the ingrediants to make fajitas tonight but atm I feel to sick to even get up and make anything.
Iv got a bloked nose :(
Im cold.
I feel sick. :puke:
& to top it all of I only got 4 hours sleep :sleep:
I need a miricale cure for sickness, If I didnt feel so sick I think it would be ok :think:

Im full of cold... thought it was going but its still here this morning... had very little sleep and im hungry and dont know what I want :(

Jazz I promise the sickness will ease off if not go away all together at some point soon.... I know I still have days where I feel sick but they are less and less now :hug: :hug:

Aww we seem to both have it bad today :hug:
I dont have a cold, my nose just is constantly blocked up :shakehead:
Im sat watching the grinch atm with my duvet wrapped around me, Im soo lazzzyyy :lol:

ive got christmas songs on the music channel and listening to my oh coughing... hes hung over as well as having cold so hes not feeling well at all :lol: he woke me up about 5am coming home... i wasnt bothered that he was coming in that late or anything cause he never goes out I just cant wait for a night out :lol: i was jealous :lol:

and the Grinch rocks!! I went to bed last night and watched shrek which is my "im feeling sorry for myself" film lol might get some christmas films on today tho..the house work can wait... my washing is solid on the washing line with frost lol

I got about 5 hours sleep becasue my blocked nose driving me completely nuts.
Nausea came back today + it was cold and wet.
I no longer fit into my trousers, but am still just looking bloated!
Moan, moan....

i had 4 hours sleep as LO is poorly, im full of cold, im tired. the house is a pissin tip and i cant be botherd with the house work ........ohh i could go on and on :lol:

I need a moan.... DD has been been ill all week, with a massive temprature. She's not got off my lap for 5 days and still cry's "mummy cuddle" I then had horendous sickness all of friday night & saturday. Then DH had horendous sickness & dioreah (sp) I was throwing up in the upstairs loo and he was in the downstairs one!! I then woke up this morning with flu!!! all three of us have been curled up on the sofa under a blanket all weekend!! I'm really looking forward to going to work at 7am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back