Lets all have a giggle :-)

Urgh. I've gone for a drive. No idea where to though just stopped at sainsburys. Just so fed up. He's still not finished anyway. I'm just on my own little edge and ive had enough of everything right now. Might go and get a maccies burger lol x

I'm same Maddie, I'm so fed up with it all now!!! I wanna cry! Xx

Urgh it's back and it stinks..... It got in the shower and is making a racket "singing" only thing is he only sings one line from any song cos he doesn't know the words, it just sounds like the dog howling, I actually wanna hurt him, maybe me being here is not a good idea!!!

Oh and quote of the day "I put stuff in the washing machine"..... Yeah you do but you don't bloody wash it! He has been using the same towel for over 2 weeks! Minger!!!!

Urgh gross. Paul finally got home. After I made him walk. In the rain. I felt bad but I was out anyways. Brought 2new maternity tops try and make myself feel a bit better I guess so I didn't go maccies in the end. Now we are going to get something to eat and get my socks. Not really got much to say to him just feel rubbish and everything's just caught up with me x

I'm so stressed out, he just spent last 30 mins making a racket "singing" now he has tv on loud, as per I'm in bedroom on my own, I live in here these days!
I'm having one ov the days where I really need my medication, I actually wanna hurt myself and that isn't good! I don't think I can cope much longer, I think I'm on the verge ov a breakdown..... HELP!!! Xx

I'm at work and feel like shit!!!! I've been in since ten and they've just given me my first break. So pissed off

Nicky, that's illegal, they can't leave you 8 hours without a break..... Even if you have one now they are not allowed to! What time you working to? X

Just got home now hun. Chris has gone mad. But I've told them I'm going home early for the rest of the week. And my manager let me finish early tonight because he didn't realise that they'd left me so long without a break! Bless him! X

I can't believe they did that especially since your pregnant, I'm not surprised Chris has gone mad, I ent happy about it!!!! Xx

To be honest I think they forget that I'm pregnant lol! Because I'm the type of person that will just keep in going and going until something stops me!! I hate letting people down and we are so unbelievably busy at the moment that I'm too stupid to ask for help!! They've constantly said that they are impressed that I'm still going so it seems they are just leaving me to get on with it!! But even I now have to admit that I just can't do it anymore!! Which is a hard thing for me!! X

Even if you wasn't pregnant, that's just irresponsible of management to make you go so long with no break, they get paid to make sure you get your break etc! It's negligence!!! Xx

Yeah I know! Gonna bloody Enjoy my day off now tho!! Curled up in bed now cos Chris is staying up watching a film!!

Got out first parent craft class tomorrow night and I'm dreading it! Chris wants to go but I don't lol x

we have our first parentcraft class thing next tuesday, it will be interesting im sure... haha got my pinapple. keep sniffing my olbas tissue and waiting on watching eastenders on bbc 3 :) x

Om nom nom

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357683211796.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357683211796.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 9
Just told Chris that I can't cope having a fat belly!! It's too uncomfortable and just gets in the way!! Def looking forward to getting my body back again even tho it wasn't that great before lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back