Lets all have a giggle :-)

I've just woken up again with a horrible sore throat and runny nose.

Morning all,

Woke up seriously confused this morning, couldn't figure out why i'd set my alarm for 6.30 on a Saturday morning :confused: Had to have little cry then drag my arse out of bed :roll:

haha i wake up like that every morning!! i screamed at chris at about 5am cos he had all of the duvet so ended up back on the sofa lol! x

Ah the great duvet war! It's an ongoing battle in our house. He says that I steal it but as I always wake up without it I don't believe him! Lol

I had like the corner of it and that was it!!! He was all wrapped up like a sausage roll! x

Urgh I feel crap too, and bump is so uncomfy!!!!
I don't have the duvet problem seen as he sleeps on the sofa, my prob is its on then it's off, cant regulate my own body temp at moment!!!
First day of maternity leave for me, and so bloody much to do, but can't be arsed! Xx

He is an idiot..... We are round corner from morrisons, so he decides to drive to waitrose for the shopping..... He paid £1.50 for a bag of carrots to feed to the guinea pigs and said "well it's nice for them to have a treat now and then"..... Urgh idiot they are the same carrots you pay 90p for at asda etc and there you get a bigger bag full!!! I refused to get anything while we were there, I have £60 to last me until next Tuesday, he also was gonna buy biscuits, there is 6 boxes in the cupboard, I can't eat any of them due to the gluten so will only be him eating them, I was like urm you don't need them, his reply "yes I do"..... He hardly eats biscuits as it is!
Guess I'm not eating again today x

Well went to morrisons and I got salmon and carrot and swede mash, he offered to cook it for me, then said "how do I do it" urgh!
He also bought (or should I say I bought) his tea for tomorrow, rib eye steak at £6, for one small bit, I don't even like it! Pft! X

I've got about £100 to last the rest of the month but we always manage somehow!!

I had a jacket potato for tea cos I've been on a course! Made Chris a curry before I went!

I picked up 3 packs of gluten free coriander and garlic naan for 28p in morrisons, use by is 31/1 but I've frozen them so they will last longer, may have curry tomorrow with two of them mmmm mmmmmmm!!! Xx

I'm so poorly got a nose running like my own personal niagra falls and full of cold and sneezes. Feel Pooooooop. X

I'm so poorly got a nose running like my own personal niagra falls and full of cold and sneezes. Feel Pooooooop. X

snap xx been developing since Sunday and now feeling worse every day xx
ivw come to conclusion absolutely NO immune system when pregnant!!!

sent from my snazzy new Galaxy S3 xxx

I haven't moved yet, I feel crap, I've turned the heating off, I'm red hot, laid with duvet across my legs only, and just in my pants (sorry tmi) got the window wide open and my head is banging, think I'm coming down with summat! I know OH will moan when he gets home that I'm still in bed, but just don't wanna move! Also can't get the fan in our room to work and don't know why! Argh! X

I agree no immune system at all i never used to get ill and that's all I've been for the past 7 months! I've just had a shower. Feel a bit better for it. Just hurts so much when I cough. My throat is so sore! Going to put some joggies on and go and pick up Paul and get some compression socks for my annoying right leg! See if they help at all :) hope you feel better soon sassy. Keep drinking lots! X

Well he has been home about 45 mins and hasn't once been up to see if I'm ok, I'm guessing he has just gone straight out for a smoke.... Shows how much he cares doesn't it! Xx

Urgh Paul was ment to finish at 2 then it was ment to be 3 so I drive down there and sit there for 10 mins to get a text saying if i stay and do another job ill get another half day back whenever I want. It never works like that. I've had enough of being messed around probs the hormones too but im ill and fed up and on the verge of going on a rampage. Urgh x

He has fucked off out, never bothered to come up and check I was ok, shows how much he gives a damn, don't know where he has gone, prob to buy some more weed knowing him, asshole! Xx

today is one of the days where i agree that most men are arseholes. meh. x

I just text him asking where he went, he was like "oh you were asleep"..... Urm no I wasn't but if you had ov bothered to come check you would know that! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back