Lets all have a giggle :-)

nicky1987

Reaction score
Ok ladies so i dont know if any of you are in the same boat but me and SassyJane have had a crap couple of days and feel generally gloomy!! So i thought why not make a thread where we can all cheer each other up!!!

So if anyone has any thoughts or ideas on how to cheer ourselves up then please feel free to share :) xxx

I think a fair few of us feel fed up!! Xx

not been a good few weeks for me either, surely we can find something to make us all smile xx

Tia made me giggle earlier by mentioning she was sat in just her pants!!!! Was tmi overload mind lol!!! Xx

Tia made me giggle earlier by mentioning she was sat in just her pants!!!! Was tmi overload mind lol!!! Xx

ive just seen yout tickers jane, we are due around the same time! :)

Im sarah jane, sassy is my nickname from being younger!!! :)
Im due 22nd feb but mum says i have to go on 24th feb as would ov been my grandad's birthday :) xxx

I'm due 27th but im determind to have it before Sarah lol!!!! xx

Lol- least it gave u a laugh :) I'm dressed now ha ha xx

ahh i see sorry :wall2:

im due on the 20th :) got my 20 week scan on the 5th oct, upto now its gone quick but now it feels ages away! ive got a feeling i'll go way over due! are you going to find out what team you are on?

I reckon you will Nicky, think if i go naturally it will be a stubborn little monkey like his/her uncle ben and be late!!!!
Glad to know your dressed Tia!!! Im still under the duvet, just had hot honey and lemon, yukky but does help!!!!

My scan is on the 5th too, and yes we are going to find out, for my sanity cos my oh was adamant it was a boy, now he says girl, wish he would decide what he wants (secretly i want a girl, as does my nan!!!) how about you??? Its come round so quick hasnt it!!!

up until now time has flown by, and no i dont think we are ging to find out, neither of us really mind what it is. initially i really wanted to but then my OH suggested we didnt mind out and i changed my mind in the end. haha cant believe our scan is on the same day! im excited to see our baby again though! i havnt really had any feeling as to what it is either, i had a dream it was going to be a boy, but the OH dreamt we had a girl! so who knows! hahaha :) do you have any gut feelings? ive got a funny feeling this little one is going to be too cosy and wont want to make an appearence! x

I dont have any gut feeling, to be honest as long as its happy and healthy it will be loved either way..... Nicky is convinced im having a girl and she is having a boy, especially cos they say you have worse sickness with a girl and i was bad with it!!! Cant wait to see bubs again, and show you lovely ladies my pics (plus seeing yours) something magic about it xxx

Oh my god chris is bombarding me with links to baby groups to join lol - think hes getting a little excited!! xxx

I dont have any gut feeling, to be honest as long as its happy and healthy it will be loved either way..... Nicky is convinced im having a girl and she is having a boy, especially cos they say you have worse sickness with a girl and i was bad with it!!! Cant wait to see bubs again, and show you lovely ladies my pics (plus seeing yours) something magic about it xxx

Convinced yes but i know we'll both be the other way around!!! haha!

Lmao wish mine would get excited, he is just jealous ov bubs instead!!! Men!!! Xx

oooh im so excited to see yours now too and find out what team you are on! ive had no sickness at all, felt sick and lost my apetite early on but havnt been sick once! had alot of insomnia though! i really have no idea what so ever! partly still doesnt seem real that ive got a little bab inside me, even though i can feel him or her!

Lmao wish mine would get excited, he is just jealous ov bubs instead!!! Men!!! Xx

funny you say that i expected jealously from my OH but he's been surprisingly good with it all! he loves having my full attention, but hes been great so far, isnt it funny how men react to things! im sure he will come round soon! :)

I got taken into hospital and am still on antisickness meds, but i know i havent had it half as bad as some ladies and for that im thankful!!!
Im feeling the little flutters, its sooooo wierd but so lovely too, cant wait for a proper kick, will be amazing!!! Its sooo nice having more girls round the same date as me, lovely being able to share it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back