Got a cot for £40 quid...bargainous!!

purplebluered

Reaction score
We went to our local NCT nearly new sale...it started at 11:30 and we got there about 11:10 and the queue was so long it was unbelievable!!! :bored:

We managed to go straight to the cot section and managed to get ourselves, like title says, cot for 40 quid...bargain! It's already up and looks fab, lovely colour and so pleased :dance: :dance: we're really trying to spend as little as we can so happy with that :cheer: :cheer: only thing we wont compromise on is the mattress...we are getting that brand new and as expensive as it needs to be :think:

:dance: :dance:

Hmmm....the cot was originally from mamas and papas....I'll have to see if I can find a link to it 8)

Just wanted to share that with you all, if there is an NCT sale near you it's prob worth going :cheer:

Wow! That's bloody cheap - lucky you! Mine was about £70 (and then about £15 for the mattress) so you got a great deal there! :cheer: xx

SALES

How do I find out about them???

My friend told me about it (she doesn't have kids so wondering now how she found out!!) but I looked it up on NCT website...

go to http://www.nctpregnancyandbabycare.com/home and click on "in your area" and then click on "event finder" and type in your postcode. It tells you what's happening in your area, and if there are any nearly new sales it will tell you when the next one is. In my area they seem to be every 6 months.

One tip if you do go...get there early and queue early!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh there is one in my town on the day we come back from holiday :wall: I think we won't have landed by then though!

)00h and one on the 14th June too :cheer: Thanks for letting us know about these, they sound great :D

Fantabulous.
My sister went to the one here about a month ago and said it was really good. I've got most things so didn't mind missing it - but am definitely going to the one in September. Baba will be about a month then so I can stock up on all the things I haven't thought about!!! I LOVE a bargain - I browsed the discount fabric place & charity shops yesterday and got a load of bits to make the nursery pretty.

Gosh bargain !!! Will be checking for sales in my area starting from now !!!

NCT Sales are the best. we had ours yesterday and i volunteer in it. we get ten minutes before we open to check out the stuff. and yesterday i got a slide for 3 pounds and a table and chair for 2 pounds. a mamas and papas bouncer for 8 pounds and lots and lots of brand new clothes. mind you i ve sold some of my stuff as well but i only did about 15 pounds profit. i go to every single one in the surrounding area, these past two months ive been to three and i always manage to find really good bargains.

That's a fantastic bargain!!

Well done you.

Make sure you get a new mattress for it though if it came with one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back