Lets all have a giggle :-)

Between your lady bits and your bum, it's to help baby out easier!!! Xx

Yeah its quite common, they do it if you need a foreceps or if baby gets stuck and they need to get them out quick, my sister had it ... Was not pretty!!

My sister was delivered by forceps and I had my cord wrapped rightly round my neck lol!!

I suppose if you have to be cut you have to be cut!! God I bet it hurts!!

I'm terrified of being cut or tearing. That and having to have a catheter if I'm bed bound. They are my biggest fears. Lol x

To be honest after having a hycosy scan to check my tubes were ok I'm pretty ok with anything being shoved up there lol!! And if its to get her out even better lol! But yeah your right Chris may need pyschiatric help afterwards lol x

I'm most worried about a catheter, I really don't want that, the thought makes me feel sick!!!
I want ice cream, but don't have any grrrr!!!! Xx

I'm in bed watching the 40 yr old virgin love it!! Chris is watching some rubbish in the front room!!

They should numb you if you need to be cut but the needle is MASSIVE lol

I dont mind having a catheter as long as i am numb from an epidural. I dont have a set birth plan just going to see how it goes if i need drugs then i will ask for them.

Think i shocked the midwife today when i asked her if i could have a mirror so i can see baby being born, i think it would be amazing to watch lol

Oh god I def don't want a mirror down there lol!

This sounds strange but can you choose for the baby to be cleaned up before being passed to you? X

Yes the midwives can clean them up first if thats what you want. I am requesting to have baby put straight on my belly but on top of a towel and then once they have been taken off to be checked and weighed i want it back for skin to skin and to breastfeed.

I just don't think I could handle seeing her covered in loads of crap!! And I know Chris def won't lol!! Once cleaned I want to try breast feed tho! X

To be honest hun after all that pain i dont think we will be to bothered by a bit of gunge. When my niece was born all i could think was omg she is beautiful despite being covered in blood and gunk.

I want to breast feed straight off if I can, I'm squeamish but I'll cope I'm sure!!!

I feel sickly, urgh!

I'm watching the crap Tom Dailey thing on itv3, it's rubbish! Just can't be arsed changing channel! I was just on my farm, I need 1 cherry to make a cake to complete my boat order! Lol!

One of our divers is on their with him!! I've recorded it!

It will be a load of shit but love it when it's our divers! I've eaten too much chocolate!!

I just feel like crap! Sooooo fed up!
Going home tomorrow, not sure how I feel about that! X

I'm dog sitting, he is wondering round like a little lost soul, he looks so sorry for himself! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back