lazy sunday for u or no?

trixipaws

Reaction score
we're doing our grocery shop when the supermarkets open, then we off to the trafford centre as my boyf needs some new shirts and a new suit he's in london this week with the bigwigs lol and i want to get my angel (perfume) refill while the double stars is on. if its nice later we'll take millie to the park to go on the swings, then this evening im doing my hair. busy bees my boyf and i!

what are y'all up to? (sorry im nosey!)

Brian's flight it due in at 10.30am today :dance: :dance: :dance:

So I will be busy ;)

I'm contemplating getting in the shower and going to the Next sale :think: then will probably go and visit some family with Cooper then come back home make myself a lovely roast and sit in front of tele and watch x-factor :D Enjoy the trafford centre xx

Well we usually go and do something every Sunday s it's OH's only day off, but same as last week OH has decided to help his brother with his car so me & Soph will go the park or something.

MEN :wall: :roll:

Im off to buy my train ticket for the week cos i start work tomorrow :D

Then im off to buy a new black shirt for said work.

Then im gonna sit and read my book and CHIIIIILLLLLLL after my epic day yesterday

Oooh lucky you SarahH!

We're going to ASDA to swap some PJs for the bigger size for my preggo bump, getting some wood varnish so I can do Lucy's table and chairs and our inside doors, and if I'm really unlucky we're going to see the MIL. None of which I have much motivation for! Anyone want a swap?

I WAS taking my BF to the hospital as hes got a really bad cough but hes decided he feels loads better, so..... im stuck now, as i prepared my sunday dinner last night, everythin peeled and chopped, did my ironing yesterday, need to food shop but NEVER go at the weekend. Think im going to go and see my mum but dont think tht will cure the boredom of sundays.......

1sttimemum said:
i prepared my sunday dinner last night, everythin peeled and chopped, did my ironing yesterday

You can come round to mine and prepare my dinner and do my ironing if you wish! :lol:

Ewan has to take his kilt back today so we are going having a family trip into Glasgow... that is if we get a bus that has room for us with the pram! Nearly every bus that goes past these days already has a pram on it and they can't pick us up! :evil: I am hoping with it being Sunday that people will stay in. :pray: One can wish!

My OH has gone to Gainsborough today to help fit an intruder alarm. So me and Angel have literally just got up. Having breakfast, i'll shower and get us dressed and we need to nip to Asda. Then i'd like to go for a walk for a bit.

I need to go and do my shopping and tidy the house a bit.

Im going to tidy everywhere up like I always do on Sundays! For some weird reason I get in a real "got to clean" mode on Sundays!
Wouldnt mind going ot the next sale or the Trafford centre though! :( Lucky ladies! Im in the mood for shopping too!

well i'm going to be induced tomorrow at 7am so today i have to make sure house is OH proof (i'll prob be in hosp all week) soi have to change beds, bleach bathroom, clean windows, put all the kids clothes in order, shower and shave, double check hosp bag, etc etc..oh aye and actually phone the hospital to make sure theres a bed there for me :roll:

Riot_Grrrl said:
well i'm going to be induced tomorrow at 7am so today i have to make sure house is OH proof (i'll prob be in hosp all week) soi have to change beds, bleach bathroom, clean windows, put all the kids clothes in order, shower and shave, double check hosp bag, etc etc..oh aye and actually phone the hospital to make sure theres a bed there for me :roll:

Good luck with that tomorrow hun!

I am haveing a lazy morning, prob have a warm up on pole, then Im off to pole class this after noon :dance: cant wait!!

Lazy Sunday I wish!!! Already been to get wood for the fire. Need to cook lunch for today and tomorrow and make soup for the evening. My OH is sleeping coz he is on night shift. Also need to clean as during the week I leave the house at 9 am and get in at 9 pm, no time; need to go to my mum's this pm to get some things...so no rest for the wicked!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Lisa

i'm going to church then we'll probs take aiden swimming, them mums for dinner :) an easy day for me :)

Took hubby to work at 10am
Now I've got the kids to look after and shed loads of tidying and cleaning I need to do. Plus I need to get my stuff ready for going back to uni tomorrow.
Then picking up hubby at 4pm

YES LEES OFF WORK :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Feeding Callum an were going for a nice walk and shopping later on :D :D :D :D :D

This morning i have hoovered through, washed the kitchen and room floor, done the washing and hung it on line, cleaned the rabbit out, and bathed myself and the girls.

Later im going to mums for lunch then tonight im going to eat apple crumble while watching the X-factor :D

So not a lot really just a normal sunday for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back