lazy sunday for u or no?

just bought a new mirror and rug for my flat, makin it look purdy and it was less than £100 so bargainous too lol :cheer:

only thing i need to do today is put some washing in the machine so lazy sunday for me then

Well we all got up at about 10ish, so far we have had brekky, been dancing round the living room with Calleigh :lol:
Settled her down for a nap and now i am off to have a bath whilst OH watches the grand prix. Then i suppose i may start on something for lunch.
Have a few bits of houswork to do but really i aint gonna be doing much so a nice lazy sunday for me :D

Always a lazy Sunday for me... everything is closed... put some laundry on, cleaned the kitchen, hoovered the lounge carpet... sat on the sofa :rotfl:

i am sooooooo nosey lol i just sat and read all these replies! playing little pictues in my head of y'all i was

Oh bum I just made a new thread about my weekend :doh:

just spent the WHOLE day tidying :bored: cos I haven't really done much housework since riley was born.

cleaned the bathroom, living room, kitchen and did about 5 loads of washing!! woooooooooooooo!!! 8)

I worked from 10-5 then read for abit, sorted out the kids and watched miami and london ink, then went to bed :lol: oh and we got our house keys too!! woot!! (we are moving out this week :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back