how did u meet?

Craig said:
Bee said:
Sarah&LJ said:
Bee said:
Craig said:
[quote="Sarah&LJ":1jol9pch][quote="Bee":1jol9pch][quote="Craig":1jol9pch]Me and Finlays mum met on the internet... on a car forum to be exact :lol:

sounds so romantic :lol:

Depends what kinda car website to be fair lol...Didnt think craig would be romantic anyway (sorry craig :p)

cheers for that sarah :lol:... i have my moments i suppose :lol:

I've yet to witness any ;)

sarah - not a very interesting site :lol:

Hehe im sorry love!!!! :D, but by the looks of things i was right :lol: Come on man be romantic :p[/quote:1jol9pch]

:lol: its ok ;)

It used to be an interesting site - gone downhill recently

yeah craig! BE ROMANTIC ;)[/quote:1jol9pch]

look... you're gettin me into trouble here sarah :lol:

dont worry... i will be ;)[/quote:1jol9pch]

Oh Craig im sorry love...dont mean to get you into trouble lol. My OH is the same lol. Sometimes think he loves the Fez more than me lmao...OOO i have a story for you craig that will make you cry lol ill PM you it hehe

I met hubby when I worked in a pub in York but we never really spoke to each other. I then moved to Northumberland and when I went into a bar he was there. We've been together ever since :wink:

Me and OH met at work - he was my boss! we had met before though on the occasions i had gone into my local and I fancied him before we got together anyway

Our relationship developed when we both met up in a pub out on a noght out with seperate lots of friends, i was very drunk, he was vey drunk and we had a snog at the juke box :rotfl: we ended up at his flat having great, drunken sex :wink: and we woke up the morning slightly mollified and embarrassed and I went home.

We met a few days later and had a laugh about our night together and somehow we carried on seeing each other and two weeks later we met up and finally got together - he asked me too meet him on our first date. 5 years later and two kids in the meet were still very happy and in love.

Well, I met my fella, Steve through Facebook! Well to be precise an application on there called Human Pets. Been together since January and we're now engaged and living in a new house :)

He loves to declare to my daughter 'I Facebooked your Mum!' :rotfl:

in a club when i was very very drunk and id heard that he fancied me (he was a friend of a friend) :lol: so i went over to say hi....well u get the idea lol.

1st time
about 1 hour after my mum had me and 3 hours after his mum had me
(they were next two each other on the maternity ward and smoking buddies :puke: )
2nd time
at primary school in reception class he left in yr 5, we always used to play kiss chase :rotfl:
3rd time
at high school, he started in yr 7 then was gone half way thro, without so much as a good bye :shakehead:
4th time
a mutual friend we went to primary school and high school with told me she had re met him whilst she was at work etc and got his number did i want it, i text him and we got chatting then wen he got home (in navy) we met and fell in love :D

Sarah&Braydon said:
1st time
about 1 hour after my mum had me and 3 hours after his mum had me
(they were next two each other on the maternity ward and smoking buddies :puke: )
2nd time
at primary school in reception class he left in yr 5, we always used to play kiss chase :rotfl:
3rd time
at high school, he started in yr 7 then was gone half way thro, without so much as a good bye :shakehead:
4th time
a mutual friend we went to primary school and high school with told me she had re met him whilst she was at work etc and got his number did i want it, i text him and we got chatting then wen he got home (in navy) we met and fell in love :D

Wow; how amazing! Fate I would say..... :D

I was a barmaid in a pub and Brad worked at a car dealership opposite, he used to come in every night after work with his mates and he would always come up to the bar for the most stupid things like packets of matches or £10 cashback for the fruit machine only he would do that about 6 times a night! It took him 3 months to get the courage to ask me out and I even turned down his mate in the meantime :roll: . When he finally did though we became inseperable, both quit our jobs to work together, didn't spend a night apart for about 11 months (only broken by the fact I had to look after some children of a friends for the night) and the rest is really history. 7 years later and we are just about to get married and we have a gorgeous little boy and are planning a few more! :wink:

At work - I was DH boss........ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

no change there - even now !!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

In a pub on 24th May 2002 i was only 16 so i shouldn't have even been there :shhh:

He also went to school with my best friend though so she introduced us as well :)

We met online 8 years ago in October, in a Freeserve gaming chatroom haha. Both using character names from our favourite game final fantasy 8 :rotfl: We chatted in there for afew hours, then after he emailed me saying he liked me etc and we just kept meeting up in there for awhile, then got round to telling our parents when we wanted to meet up (in was living in exmouth, devon, he was in tamworth midlands). we were both nearly 16 so needless to say our parents did all they could to prevent us meeting as there were alot of pedo scares around then (my mom even forced me to watch a program about it). but after months of still wanting to meet they let us in feb 01 just after my 16th, both our parents drove to a halfway service station and we both took our best friends with us (who i think talked to eachother more than me and dan did) then dan came back with us for afew days. first day was aweful, very awkward hardly spoke, both too shy and both thoguht the other one wasnt interested. but by the second day we were getting along as mates, thent he next day we got kissing lol. for about a year we had a long distance relationship as we were both still at cllege, he'd come down or id go up to stay on school holidays.

anyway this is getting into abit of a lifestory :rotfl: I'll stop now

My sister took me around someones house and we have been together since that day.

we worked together!
it was 9 years ago in august we got together,it was strange as i was made redundant and as i had a flat at the time and need money to keep it going i got a tempary job in a factory,it was there i met him,we hit it off instantly on a works night out and that was that!......been together ever since!! x x x x x

I met hubby through a girl I went to college with, her BF is one of hubby's best mates. She arranged for the 4 of us to go bowling one night and that was the very start, we have been inseparable ever since :lol: That was 12 years ago.... I was 16 and he was 17.... awww :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back