wont be joining u for months yet!

trixipaws

Reaction score
u kno my boyf said he wants to ttc "in the new year", and i was thinking well thats only just over a month away! well, we spoke last nite and he didnt mean LITERALLY in the new year, he meant in summer. he said he wants us to pay off our overdrafts first and also we have a week booked in ibiza in july, which i'd resigned myself to having to miss out on as i wouldve been 9 months pregnant but at least i will get to go after all- so wanna go out raving so i dont really wanna be pregnant then. so it'll be late july before we try! then hopefully if i get pregnant straight away then our kids' age gap will be 3 years which is still ok.

so, HOPEFULLY by the time i join this section none of y'all will be here anymore, coz y'all will have got ur bfp's! not that i dont wanna be with u but u know what i mean! i hope yall get pregnant long before i come in here! just thought i'd let u know :)

good luck everyone i wish u all the best! x x x

Enjoy yourself hun, look forward to that holiday, I would and see you soon. Take care :hug:

:hug: I am sorry about that. I know how you feel, I had hoped we could have 2 relatively close together hoping for an age gap of around 2yrs. Unfortunately OH had other ideas. He didn't agree that we could try for a second until the summer just, and so far we have had no luck.

Hopefully you will fall much quicker than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back