Last Minute Christmas Diet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i dont think i was onto a winner with the yazoo diet :rofl: woud be nice tho eh???

im off shopping hungry now :roll: im dreading the smell of the bakery in tesco!!!

oh ive had a wierd day, i had loadsa jobs to do out n about so I totally lost track of time, I had only had a banana and a yoghurt and a pint of water and i started to feel faint, looked at my watch at it was 1.30. no wonder, so I had to get food quick so I got a hotdog from the kebab van. then i had to rush home cos LO needed feeding and Ive just had a choc bar cos ive been busy busy busy. and i know its terrible cos i should be eating properly if im not eating as much as usual :blush: I promise to do better and eat a wholesome dinner of sweet potato oven chips, fish and veg :yay:

Hi Girls :wave:
Yazoo diet!! Phenomenal idea!!! My OH does slimfat, I mean slimfast every so often. The powder tins are quite pricey, £6 a tin, but Tesco do their own version UltraSlim and they are 2 cartons for £6.
Um, so I'd like to join in. My stats........I'm fat.......I'd like not to be so fat, asap! :oooo:

I was looking at homeopathic remedies earlier to see what might be an appetite suppressant but I got distracted. I suppose my aim is to reduce calories and probably wii fit as much as I can. The paths are inch thick with ice and my pelvis isn't up to anything too strenuous. Oh and some sexorcise too :blush:

im too excited about weigh in tomorrow :blush: Im so tempted to do it now but it will be less in the morning. i wonder how much ive lost in 3 days hmmmm predictions?

Can I join please? x I have no scales at the minute (will get some on Friday) so can't weigh in tomorrow but still want to join in x

that would be nice. a pound a day :yay: im going home for christmas on 18th so prob not gonna be dieting so if i really did lose a pound a day i could lose 13lb. hmmm better be realistic or i'd just get upset!

of course :yay: whats the plan hun?

Eat as little as poss?! Lmao x no seriously the plan is to start doing some form of exercise other than walking and eat healthily x

I reckon you've lost 2lb x

yeah getting out to exercise is hard in this weather isnt it. have you got anything at home? cycling machine or wii fit or something?

I have davina's exercise DVD that helped me lose weight a bit ago so will be using that, plus sit ups x

I was told youre not supposed to do situps for 6 months after pregnancy cos youre muscles arent central and youll never get a flat stomach. Not sure how true that is, it was a sports science student! Ive heard a few people say davinas dvd is really good. :yay: so how many sessions do you reckon you can get in before the big day?

6 months?! I heard 6 weeks but I'm not sure now x I'm going to try every other day so I don't push it too hard (gotta watch my back, thank fook for tramadol) and I'm cutting down portion sizes on meals plus walking to and from school mon-fri and to and from church every day except wed. When going to church I can walk the long way around the lake and I can walk back from school that way too plus I carry Seb x

yeah I carried Morgan round boots today and ooo meeee god hes heavy now!!! I did think it was a good workout!

Hi girlies :) What's your stats Helen, I have had another hectic day, about 800 calories, I'm excited about weigh in too :love:

I have no idea chick! We don't own scales so I dunno what I currently weigh! Lol x will be buying some on Friday so should officially start then x

Ps I know nothing about calories x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER