Last Minute Christmas Diet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
u 2 r nutters! honestly slimming world is unlimited muller lights and fruit and ull lose loooads on it?! x

say what? unlimited muller lights?! Where do I sign????

lmao jen its muller light yogurts theyre yumm
its slimming world

u get 15 syns a day but if u want fast weight loss u eat unlimited 'free' foods and dont use ur syns?!?!

:D xx

I might have to google this slimming world malarky xxx

sounds a lot like maths to me, I think Id have to just stick to the unlimited foods so I dont have to count, is there a list of the foods?

errr yup
ill make it easy for u... choose meat/pasta and spuds??

pasta and spuds it is then lmao!!!

FREE UNLIMITED FOOD

fruit
pasta
rice
potatoes
eggs
vegetables
pasta 'n' sauce (AMAZING I KNO)
tofu (isnt too bad actually)
noodles
baked beans

u can have healthy options which is tiny bit of meat, cheese and 1 slice of bread and some semi skimmed or skimmed milk xx

is that f'real??? If I look at pasta I gain a stone.

I dont get it why can you have eggs and not meat. White fish is less fattening than eggs. I could live off egg fried rice and tomato pasta on this diet :yay: Im pretty convinced Id just get fat on it. I did paul mckennas "I can make you thin" programme and I wanted to loose half a stone and I gained a stone. :roll:

yup its real

u can make home made chips .... cut potatoes, half boil in over with fry light on them for bout an hour yummmm xx

lol tiny its the combination of food !! lol u cant use oil only 'frylight' xx

I make over chips :yay: Im gonna make em with sweet potatoes this week cos its slow release sugars in sweet potato compared to white potato. I dont par boil tho, just chop up and sprinkle with herbs and salt n pepper put a drop of oil into a bowl and shake em up, chuck on oven tray, 45 mins 200 degrees, turn halfway.

woohoo ur alredi started ... no offence but theres more chance of u doing it for 2 weeks and losing more than on the super yazoo diet ;) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back