Last Minute Christmas Diet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiii Helen, I never even thought of that, might pick up a few bits tomorrow xx

Helen I was looking at the chocolate in the cupboard today and thinking "I could sooo get away with that if I was BFing still!!!" alas that baby was determined to ruin my figure!!

I never thought of slim fast, I suppose the clue is in the title considering I want to be slim and I want it fast! I never went for it cos its expensive. I reckon if youre dieting, youre eating less, so it really should reduce your weekly food bill :lol: I think Ill get some next week as a morale booster!

My thought on doing the slimming things that you have to buy all their brand is, that of course you're gonna get skinny, it's that feckin dear you'll not have any money to buy real food :lol:

I also picked up some weightwatchers mayo and tomato soup! x

have you ever tried the meal replacement shakes? Im gonna google how many calories and see if I can have yazoo instead. I bloomin love yazoo shakes, I think they were the closest thing I had to a pregnancy craving

The strawberry one is amazing! Pass on the info that's a great idea xx

:rofl: this is awesome;

slimfast chocolate meal replacement shake; 70kcal per 100ml
Yazoo chocolate milkshake; 65kcal per 100ml

:cheer: :pompom: :yay:

Reckon we should make a new thread for all our low calorie snack ideas?

:yay: Woohoooooo, I'm sure the slim fast is a bit more filling but am I actually bothered?? Bring it on :rofl: We will be rakes in no time x

the yazoo comes in litre value bottles too, I did not know that... Im trying to work out the actual quantity cos its no good if yazoo is bigger than slimfast shake

ok so yazoo bottle has 440mls and the slimfast only 325mls so youd have more calories in a yazoo bottle than a slimfast shake bottle HUMPH!

I wanted to do the yazoo diet!

There is 10 servings in a litre then am I right? Get a measuring jug and bobs your uncle x

Why am I excited about living on milkshakes :lol:

um just over 3 servings per litre if you count by slimfast 'meal' size. thats 3 meals a day. Sod the weeky shop, just buy 7 litre bottles of yazoo :rofl: (disclaimer: this is not official diet advice!!!)

:rofl: Tiny I was just thinking we should point out we do NOT advise you to try our diet at home :lol:

low calorie snack thread is a v good idea have you started one? link me cos Im rubbish at finding threads (I just made myself laugh cos I did a typo; "oink me cos Im..." ironic for a dieting thread!)

Disclaimer; These are trained dieting professionals and have spent years in training to do this. Do NOT try this at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back