Last chance for a 2011 BFP. Anyone else?

Figaro

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm a few days into my 2ww and it's my last chance for a 2011 BFP. Started trying in January this year and had a mmc in April at 12 weeks. I would really love to end this rubbish year on a high!! Anyone else? Xx

i'm 1dpo so officially in my 2WW, and I had my miscarriage back in March so I would to get some good news before this year is out....fingers crossed for you chick :)
xx

Hi Ladies - Also in the first days of 2ww.

3rd Cycle on Metformin, 2nd Cycle using CBFM (although first month of using it properly and getting to the peak fertility stage!)

Please let it be us... please...

*sings* "All I want for Christmas is a BFP*

xx

I've used CBFM for the first time this month and pinpointing the peak days has been definitely stress free :) got my two peak days on sat and sun which is handy seeming both me and DH were at home ;)

I'll keep everything crossed for you Sophie! xx

Sounds like we were both doing the same thing!

We did 'the science bit' Thursday PM after lots of EGCM, Saturday AM after CBFM said Peak and Sunday PM, I totally forgot Sunday morning so quickly did a test and the ovulation line was not as dark as when I had the peak result but still there.

I tested this morning and it went back to 2 bars. Do you think I should 'do the science bit' again or you think thats ovulation over?

Hope you enjoyed your weekend :dance:

Soph xx

I've used CBFM for the first time this month and pinpointing the peak days has been definitely stress free :) got my two peak days on sat and sun which is handy seeming both me and DH were at home ;)

I'll keep everything crossed for you Sophie! xx

Fingers and toes crossed for you too :) xx

Im 2 DPO so im in 2WW. its so hard this waiting.

Fx for everyone. xxx

Hi girls,

I'm a few days into my 2ww and it's my last chance for a 2011 BFP. Started trying in January this year and had a mmc in April at 12 weeks. I would really love to end this rubbish year on a high!! Anyone else? Xx

Hi Figaro, when is your testing date? i think you and i are just about the same.

If I have no period by the end of the year I'll test :shock:

However it's unlikely as we've stopped TTC (have had 2 early miscarriages in a row, plus a m/c in May so I have been referred to recurrent miscarriage clinic and I want to have all my tests done before TTC again)

We've not been using condoms and we seem to get pregnant pretty easliy. So who knows? We have avoided my fertile times - I think?

I would only ever test if my period is 2 + weeks late though and that will be around 20th December. My OH is away until 21st December so that will be testing day if no AF...

Period due around 5th December... so we'll see!

Last edited:
I too started ttc in January, a bfp before Xmas would be lovely. I've just gone into my 2ww too so will be my last chance. I'm not feeling hopeful though. I've given up hoping now :(. I really didn't think I'd still be trying by now. :dust: to all xx

Last edited:
In my 2WW at the moment and it's driving me crazy. Really would love a BFP before the end of the year but not hopeful at all. Need to keep positive xx

still in my 2ww nearly over now though, testing thursday so unless i have a short cycle ( if this is a bfn ) then i am out for 2011, had a 9 day bleed last time so argh! booo to the witch

still in my 2ww nearly over now though, testing thursday so unless i have a short cycle ( if this is a bfn ) then i am out for 2011, had a 9 day bleed last time so argh! booo to the witch

Fingers crossed sweetie !!

How exciting seeing all the lovely ladies I met in the other part of the fourm now waiting for BFP's :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Fx for everyone, im the same i am goin to test in dec so if its bfn then itl b on to 2012!! Really thought id b pg by now i was so niave!!

Michelle. x

Hi ladies, have just got back from work and it's lovely to see all your posts :). Hoping this is a lucky thread for all of us!!! It looks like a few of us are due around the same time!! I've had enough of ttc now. It feels like such a long repetitive process waiting to test then waiting to try and then waiting to test again!!! I would much prefer to be counting down to a due date ;) xx

Hi Figaro, when is your testing date? i think you and i are just about the same.[/QUOTE]

I'm due on the 9th but won't be able to wait till then so will try and wait till the 7th! When r u testing? X

Im the 9th also, omg its going to drag in. I dont know if i will test before, but i just might. :whistle:

It's so hard to wait till AF day!! I got a BFP earlier this year 2 days before AF was due (ended in mmc). Thankfully the last few days have flown by so I hope the next week or so does! X

My confidence comes and goes. Earlier i kept thinking, yes weve done it this month but now i feel we havnt. Anyone else feel like this ? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back