Has anyone had a Jenny Renny reading?!?!

dita_parlo

Reaction score
Lol, I thought I would do this just for fun; but lets see whether it is true!
My reading said that I would get my BFP in May (boo! lol) from an April cycle. I will have a girl and her EDD will be the 30th January 2012 but her actual birth date will be 10th Feb 2012.

Hope this is proven wrong though and I get a :bfp: this cycle (although I'm pretty sure we haven't done it this month), I want a winter 2011 baby :dance:

Ooooh sounds interesting, must remember to check on you in may to see if it's true, if not before fx! X

I've just filled in my information on her website.

I didn't have to pay though like it says you should do?? Is this right?? We shall see if I get a reply. xx

I wonder if Jenny Renny is her real name... :eh:

...maybe she is related to the founder of the popular indigestion tablets... :)

Hopeful, it says at the top of the form to fill it in after purchase so i assume that you just won't get anything :(

Last edited:
I've not had one from her but did get a reading from a lady on ebay. She said the 17th of April is my day but said that it could be the conception date or scan date so I wait in anticipation to see if she's right lol.

I did a tarot reading on myself the month before I got my BFP and it was very clear in the cards. I got the Lovers ;-) followed by the Star for good things about to happen and the World for completion of my greatest desire. I wish I'd looked more long term............ I cant face doing my own again right now......

I'd be happy to do anyone elses but I dont actually think it works if you are not there

I wonder if Jenny Renny is her real name... :eh:

...maybe she is related to the founder of the popular indigestion tablets... :)

Hopeful, it says at the top of the form to fill it in after purchase so i assume that you just won't get anything :(

I have had an e-mail to say my form has been received and I will get my prediction in 1-2 days so will have to wait and see...!!

I will keep you updated!! xx

oooh interesting, I'm not sure if I believe in all this, but hey, anything that puts a bit of fun into TTC lol!

I did a tarot reading on myself the month before I got my BFP and it was very clear in the cards.

You have a kind of gift for that kind of stuff though StarFish - i think it has to be done in person too :)

I hope you get a freebe hopeful :dance:

Me & OH went to see a medium before christmas and were told that we would have a healthy baby girl this year :).. So if its true im hoping to get my BFP in march or april. She knew everything and said there was talk of an engagement ring and OH proposed christmas morning :shock:.. xx

I have a medium coming to my house on 10th Feb. She's really good and vie seen her a coupl of times now, really accurate. Can't wait to see what she says xx

I love the idea of seeing a medium. I might look into it seriously actually. And heartbroken, that is so cute about your fiance! Congratulations!
oooh will be interesting to hear what she says cosmicgirl, especially if she is accurate!

oh cosmic girl you have to let us know what the medium says :oooo:.. Dita_parlo i would recomend going to see one, the best thing i ever done, my OH's mam and our baby boy came back to us and said he know's were not trying to replace him so that made our decision abit easier to ttc xx

i would to have a reading my mum had 1 a few yrs back and everything she said was true!! even everything about me and i wasnt even there mum went in on her own didnt know her at all didnt ask her any questions and starting coming out with all this stuff my mum was in tears!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back