Anyone else planning a holiday for 2011?

I'm going on holiday, back to Spain for our 1st wedding anniversary! I booked it as a surprise for DH's birthday and crimbo present! Needless to say he was a bit shocked when he opened the envelope on christmas morning!! Cant wait til September!!

Aw that's lovely! :) x x

Oh I could not resist......remember I own a travel agency girls and can help you get away! I love Paris and Rome...... Im supposed to be going to either Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos in April ......or China in November.....gonna ask if I can postpone for a year....boo!! Was also supposed to be going to The Gambia in spring but now cant cos have to take anti malaria tablets to go there. Im not complaining of course!!! Will just try and get to Portugal or something instead.....
Pm me if anyone wants me to help get sneaky holidays in!

Tracey x

I used to be a travel agent - i worked for Lunn Poly (Thomsons) worst travel agents ever to work for, but their holls are always top class. Thats why we've booked with them.

Its a quiet part of Zante we're going to called Alykanas Village, rather than the busy Zante town.

I've also got a girls holiday to Vegas booked but its 2012 so its ages away.

Yes :good:

Nowhere fancy i'm afraid, i don't want to leave the dogs (sad, i know) but i don't like beach holidays because i'm one of those tragic factor 60 and still fry ladies :(

Plus we got a few good years in with lots of travelling to amazing places so i don't mind.

We are thinking of going to Scotland. I want to go to Scotland and i want to go to Ireland , but hubby reckons he's scottish and prefers to go there.

I won't tell you his opinion on going to Ireland :whistle:

Thinking of Inveness road trip :) Probably in May.

I also want to take the dogs to Center Parcs (sad, i know) but you know what bugs me? I hate the thought that people let their dogs sleep in bed with them in the dog friendly cottages and i'll be sleeping on that matress :oooo:

Last edited:
CenterParcs was brilliant! I went about 2 years ago so it's prob updated a bit by now but I loved it and would definitely go back again. :)

I'm the same as you Louise, we have 2 dogs and I hate leaving them with people they don't really know and who don't really know them. But Italy and Paris are still at the top of my list. :D x

Last edited:
As a holiday addict this pains me to say but...NO :cry:

We are saving for our wedding trip to Florida in April 2012 and were hoping to grab a cheap deal maybe for next year but now we're TTC I don't think it will be happening as I doubt my CF doctor will be happy with me going away while pregnant. Fingerscrossed we can at least have a weekend in Europe somewhere though but I no there will certainly be no long haul trips for me :(.

Last edited:
after the stress of this year we are def going to book a holiday for 2011. Want to go away in may for our first year wedding anniversary. Hoping to go to somewhere exotic maybe Caribbean or Thailand but if we get pregnant before may go somewhere closer Tunisia or greece. Been to Milan and it is a beautiful place to visit but can be expensive to eat out.

oooh Vicky have you ever been to Thailand? We went as part of our honeymoon; it's absolutely stunning! Fell in love and can't wait to get back! Would deffo recommend :)

well......i have won a holiday with work....yippeee.....so not sure where that will be to yet!!

other than that, probably go to scotland for our honeymoon in november, just for a couple of nights....we are also wanting to go to Cuba for a fortnight but we will have to see if bfp comes along and when....

so only one i def know about it work one.......i live in the lake district though so it's gorgeous enough around here :) silly busy at the moment though :( we do love scotland though too xx

O
oooh Vicky have you ever been to Thailand? We went as part of our honeymoon; it's absolutely stunning! Fell in love and can't wait to get back! Would deffo recommend :)
no never been but heard it is amazing was thinking about it for our honeymoon but decided on Maldives instead. We always book last minute so hoping we can get a good deal.

ooooh I love holidays!! Turkey's my favourite destination for a sunshine hol. That said have nothing booked for next year yet, although it's my dad's 60th Birthday in May so we're in discussions about going away for that. Went to Rome with OH, mum & dad to celebrate my 30th last year and that was great :)

Been talking about going to egypt or morroco for a week or two.. but its with my ohs mum lol.. cant imagine its gonna be a relaxing time! ha x

I went to Egypt on honeymoon, to a new resort that had not long been opened to Brits and it was amazing! 5 star hotel, all inclusive and white sand on the beach...BLISS! x x

All this holiday talk is making me what to book one now :)
Ive just been looking but cant make my mind up where to go, how long for or what board to go, so im getting no where and OH is ingrossed in the football so no help there! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeh the oh's mum went this year and said its lush, although we want to go to sharm el sheikh and they wanna go hurgada again.. tbh id rather not go egypt. its not really my sort of holiday. im scared of the sea lol x

oohhh holiday chat..love it!

we are hoping to go to the amalfi coast in italy at some point this year, we went to rome a year or so ago and i fell in love with the place, it really is stunning! vietnam is on the wishlist but not sure we can do it this year!

.....oh did i mention i'm going to new york on 13th january :smug:

xx

Hey cool I'm going to new York on 15th jan woo hoo can't bloody wait where you staying positivity??? Then we are back for 6 days then taking the kids to lanzarote for a week, making up for years and years without a hol :)

we are staying at the hilton garden inn which i believe is in midtown manhatten, how about you? x

We are stayin at the barclay intercontinental which is also manhattan !! Ha how strange is that?!? Hope you have a wicked time, o can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back