Anyone else planning a holiday for 2011?

Hi, we booked to stay in the villa in the Florida in July for next September 2011 for 2 weeks before we had our last ICSI (IVF) treatment, but now having to move it too December 2011 as the baby is due around the 4th September 2011... x

Ohh holiday dreams...lovely. We haven't got any plans but my friend is getting married in America in November and I'd love to be there. I live in Italy so if anyone wants to ask me any questions feel free!

We've just booked a fortnight in Turkey it's a family thing and we're going start of May, not had a proper holiday since our honeymoon, so will be nice to get away.

We're also going away for the weekend around the time of Ov to try to get away from it all and just spend time together, it's only in the UK, nice little trip to Dorset. Then we're going away for my birthday at the end of March, off to Morrocco for a few days (thanks for my mummy and daddy for that one)

we're thinking of having our honeymoom before the wedding..ha ha...getting married in november and thinking of going to cuba in may/june. cos we wanna start ttc again in july and want a baby asap after wedding...(hopefully)....so timing for cuba may not be so good after the wedding.. :)

but we will see how funds are...xx

Cuba is lovely samsgirl, try to go to Havana for a day or so! Amazing xxx

Well after looking at holidays and nearly booking one OH has changed his mind, he wants to concentrate on us concieving and having a healthy little baby :love:
So we are going to look at going to the lakes for a break in the summer, then take Adam for some days out instead x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a quick look, gorgeous!! If u have the chance try to venture out on some excursions we went up into the mountains for 2 days, Havana for 2 days, swam with dolphins, hired a speedboat went on a catamaran to a crab island - really worth getting involved! It was an amazing time - argh I want to go back now!!! Xxxx

ah yeah.....come to my area.....windermere is gorgeous in the summer.......well there are loads of nice places. If you want any tips of where to go and what to see, give me a shout :) x

Just had a quick look, gorgeous!! If u have the chance try to venture out on some excursions we went up into the mountains for 2 days, Havana for 2 days, swam with dolphins, hired a speedboat went on a catamaran to a crab island - really worth getting involved! It was an amazing time - argh I want to go back now!!! Xxxx

sounds good...my OH is a mad fisherman and apparently this hotel has a realy long pier that you can fish from and catch loads of diff types of fish......so he can do that and i can proper relax and be pampered etc......would imagine it would be a very relaxing one, most of the time, but the speedboat etc floats my boat, literally! he he xx

ah yeah.....come to my area.....windermere is gorgeous in the summer.......well there are loads of nice places. If you want any tips of where to go and what to see, give me a shout :) x

Thanks hunny, we have been a few times so would love some ideas of new places to visit. We normally stay in the low wood hotel on lake windermere, the hotel is gorgeous, 4 poster beds and spa bath but im open to new hotel ideas too :) x x

We haven't planed a holiday yet, but I think we should. DH will be 30 years old in 2011 so it would be nice to go on a romantic holiday somewhere;)

I did all that when I went to Cuba aswell. Its absolutely amazing there!! I'd deffo recommend a holiday there!!

I've just booked a weekend off work in feb for a mini break. Well, I say mini break, I'm going back to see my family, Havent seen them since my wedding. Road trip to Essex! Lol

DH is getting over excited about Spain still!! Cant wait!! In laws have booked for the week after us, to the same resort staying in the same hotel we spent our honeymoon in!! I'm just hoping they dont get the same room as we had. That would really freak me out!!

Well after looking at holidays and nearly booking one OH has changed his mind, he wants to concentrate on us concieving and having a healthy little baby :love:
So we are going to look at going to the lakes for a break in the summer, then take Adam for some days out instead x x

Sounds lovely, might think about a weekend in the lakes myself :)

Change of plan - just booked a 4 night trip to Las Vegas for NEXT MONTH! I'm so excited and can't believe we booked tonight and go in a month's time.
Well I didn't see that trip coming at all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back