Anyone else planning a holiday for 2011?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I know its nothing to do with ttc but i thought talking about our holidays for 2011 would be nice and keep us looking forward to the new year :)

OH and me were talking about it this morning and were saying even if we feel pregnant in Jan, i would still only be 5-6 months in May/June so we are going to look into going to Spain or somewhere, that way its not to far on the plane. So im going to get looking and hopefully book something before the end of Jan :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep! Hubby and I want to go away for about a week in 2011, we've been talking about going to Paris or Italy. :) x x

Last edited:
They are both lively places missj, paris has to be my favourite out of them both though.
Most romantic too :) x x

Ohh you lucky girls,

We are not planning any holidays this year, maybe get a weekend away to europe somwhere depending on when we get BFP.

I've never been to either place before. I'd love to see Paris because obviously it's the city of love ( ;) ) and I'd love to go to Italy because I just LOVE the food. My hubby thinks I'm weird for wanting to go to Italy purely for the food but I've always wanted to go. It looks like a beautiful place. x

I went to Milan on a business trip back in August and was lucky enough to spend some time site seeing, shopping and eating and it is a lovely place, very expensive though, especially when you go shopping!!
But Paris is just beautiful, it was everything i imagined it to have been and have been back plenty of times :)
Maybe plan a few days in Paris at the beginning of the year then a few days in Italy a few months later, that way you get to visit both places :) x x

That sounds like a plan to me! Will give it a mention to hubby. :) x

We are going to wait until our honeymoon for our holiday, not until 2013 but the holiday we had this year we waited for 2 years to have so will be ok & can finish the flat off inbetween

xxx

weve booked majorca for october for 10 days!! lol im a holiday addict, very therapeutic and i wud end up in a nut house without at least one annual holiday!! xx

Ohh you lucky girls,

We are not planning any holidays this year, maybe get a weekend away to europe somwhere depending on when we get BFP.

A weekend in Europe sounds lovely Nurse, have you got a certain place in mind? x x

We are going to wait until our honeymoon for our holiday, not until 2013 but the holiday we had this year we waited for 2 years to have so will be ok & can finish the flat off inbetween

xxx

Have you decided where you are going on your honeymoon Kezza? x x

weve booked majorca for october for 10 days!! lol im a holiday addict, very therapeutic and i wud end up in a nut house without at least one annual holiday!! xx

Ive never been to majorca, well getting off the plane anyway (i used to be an airhostess) sounds very nice though :)
Im a holiday addict aswell love going abroad in the sun but dont mind holidaying in england too, i love the lakes and cornwall x x

i hate holidaying in the uk as i dont sightsee i shop and i end up spending a fortune!!!! like went to dublin for couple of days and all in all spent nearly a grand lol when im abroad i spend nothing really, we always go ann inclusive as theres kids with us so we drink in hotel go out the odd night and never shop i cud go away with literally £100 and come back with change haha!! but tbh we got that often theres nothing to buy anymore its all the same!

i love majorca- great all rounder! bout 26 of us going now ranging from 1-65 and we have a ball... it helps my family are all laid back and my grandparents drink too so is always good fun... i wud hate to be an air hostess lol did u like it? xx

Hey M2A
Probably Turkey, it's our favourite place in the whole world & you get a lot for your money so probably do 3 weeks there
xxx

I hated being an air hostess, did it for one season and then decided it wasnt for me, i had to move to London aswel as i was working from Gatwick airport so i was home sick which didnt help :(
Sounds like you have a blast hunny, would love to go away with all my family but we all like different holidays so we would never decide on a place to go!
I love all inclusive but we went to gran caneria for Adams 2nd birthday in June and there wasnt much choice for a little one so it kind of put us off abit x x

No holiday in 2011 for us, we went on our honeymoon this year and spent far far far too much lol so gotta cut back which is really waaah cos I'm a total holiday addict haha! It's my husbands birthday April 2012 and I wanted to surprise him with a trip back to Thailand but obviously now we're TTC don't think I can do that anymore, I could be pregnant, or we could have a child :)pray:) by then!

You will love Paris, as M2A said, its such a gorgeous city, I went in April and the weather was LUSH! Never been to Italy but it's definitely somewhere I'd love to visit as well!

Thanks hun. :)

Going to have to peek online at some nice hotels in Paris!

We both would LOVE to go on the Orient Express as well. x x

We've booked and paid to go away in May to Zante in Greece. We've had it booked for about 5 months now, we're really looking forward to it. My little girl is not long back from Florida, she went with my parents for 3 weeks - sent me demented not having her here but she loved it.

No matter wether i'm pg or not, we'll still go away, its only the later stages of pg you need to be carefull with flying.

4 months to go, cant wait!!

I'm going on holiday, back to Spain for our 1st wedding anniversary! I booked it as a surprise for DH's birthday and crimbo present! Needless to say he was a bit shocked when he opened the envelope on christmas morning!! Cant wait til September!!

Sounds great LittleMiss, myself and a friend were going to go to Zante a couple of years ago on a girls holiday but didn't go in the end. Hope you have an amazing time! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back