Ladies just over

Haha that was me but each day I'm feeling more Human and more like myself! I'm on my own from Monday so have a feeling I'll be back to pjs! We also took baby out for his first outing today. We were out 3 hours and he didn't wake up once! I'm predicting sleepless night tonight!

How's the bfing going for you!?

Relentless! Doing it right now, luckily Doug and MIL do everything else, as I am shredded to ribbons and not up to much yet :(

Fin is 3 weeks today and now 10lb! Was 8lb7 at birth-he was and still is 75 percentile :)

Dont u think he looks so much more "grown-up". Newborn and 3-weeks comparison

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326410374.905020.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326410374.905020.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 11
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326410393.881726.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326410393.881726.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
Dont u think he looks so much more "grown-up". Newborn and 3-weeks comparison

Aww he does :) he's gorgeous!
I think it's difficult to tell how much they are growing when you see them everyday, but I can tell because Phoebe is starting to out grow her moses basket :/ lol xx

Oh wow Rachael outgrown her Moses basket....what will she sleep in if she stills sleeps in your room at night? her cot? Fin has a cotbed which is massive! Didn't want to put it up in our room but reckon it'll be a month til he's outgrown the combed too

my mum was getting a bit stroppy today with leandro when he was in his baby gro. she was like your not my baby any more your my little boy your only a month old.lol but then he got hot so left him in his vest and she got all excited saying her babys back LOL he does look really big for his age. I would say he looks about 3 months and in fact hes near enough outgrown all his new born gear and his 0-3 aint gonna last much longer either. he got chubby cheeks and arms i call him my little podge podge, cant wait till he gets weighed next xxx

Hello girls :love:
I can't believe we're all mummy's now.

Being a mum is amazing, hard at first as I didn't have a clue, but it all comes so naturally and now I feel so confident with her and I'm just enjoying her as much as I can, she's getting bigger every day. She weighed 7lb 3oz when she was born, she got weighed today and weighs 9lb! :D The past three nights she's been really hard to settle, it was awful and I felt so stressed with her. But last night she didn't fuss about being put down :D I had to swaddle her when she woke up at 4/5am though because she kept crying every time I put her down (which is what she has been doing the past three nights). Thankfully it worked and after keeping my hand on her chest for a few minutes, she drifted off to sleep and I got up with her at 10am when she woke up :D Hopefully she'll sleep tonight as well.

I keep trying to make her smile, can't wait for that xxx

leandro smiled at me for the first time yesterday was so happy. Think it wore him out though as was saying on fb he been a right grumpy pants today xxx

I had a horrid night with grumpy last night :wall: but he's been smiling away today so I can't stay mad at him lol x

Does anyone think Mhairi has changed, or does she still look the same?? I can't decide, she still seems really little to me!

Newborn
DSCF0662.jpg

And now a month old :D
IMG_6972.jpg

Hmm maybe she does look bigger :D

Lol I think so! Can't wait til she starts smiling, she's a month old today so I'm now on smile watch, every windy smile is carefully scrutinised to see if it was a real one lol bless her! :D How's your little man? Saw he's now got a name :D That's brill, how did you decide in the end?? xx

She definitely looks bigger.
I think they all do compared to when they were newborn, they all look more alert :D xxx

Oh wow Rachael outgrown her Moses basket....what will she sleep in if she stills sleeps in your room at night? her cot? Fin has a cotbed which is massive! Didn't want to put it up in our room but reckon it'll be a month til he's outgrown the combed too

She's not quite outgrown it yet but she's getting there, rather quickly :/ it doesn't seem wide enough for her either cos she keeps hitting her arms of the sides flailing them about lol. I dunno whether to put the cot up in our room in a few weeks time perhaps. I defo don't feel anywhere near ready to put her in her own room yet, especially not with her colic xx

Yeah I say she's gotten bigger too her cheeks are more Fuller. Its gonna be lovely seeing them b all grow up. Don't want it to be too fast though dreading terrible twos and the teenage years xxx

I love this thread :) its just amazing that we are all here now, olive will br joining us shortly too! Well done to all of us very proud and fab Mummys!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back