Ladies just over

Yeah I am do give him the occasional bottle and tonight might try a bath and a formula bottle at about 9 to see if I can get a little bit more sleep!!

Hello :wave: literally just got home. Feeling weird about it. Someone seems to have put a sleeping baby in my bedroom!

Hi :wave:

can't believe im here now!! how weird is this??? lol
loving being a mummy! how are you girls??? god i missed ye!!! :hugs:

Aww bless pinky I bet whatever you pick will be perfect. Does he feel like anything to you? You'll know when the right name comes along.

ish Leandro was the same. Was Vince a night baby? What were his routines like in the womb out did he just kick whenever? Leandro got out of it at 4 weeks but all babies are differ ent and when he does get out of it it'll probably take you a while to get out of it yyourself. Im still finding it writers him sleeping at night even if he does whine xxx

MrsMc I just thought how's your SPD?!?!

Nik erm can I call him little man or little one or even boy???

I know a guy? Also a girl who calls her son boy even though his name is scott... could work LOL xxx

Aww bless pinky I bet whatever you pick will be perfect. Does he feel like anything to you? You'll know when the right name comes along.

ish Leandro was the same. Was Vince a night baby? What were his routines like in the womb out did he just kick whenever? Leandro got out of it at 4 weeks but all babies are differ ent and when he does get out of it it'll probably take you a while to get out of it yyourself. Im still finding it writers him sleeping at night even if he does whine xxx

He was born in the afternoon and has always been an incredibly active baby, and now he feeds like a little ogre, he's never off the boobie!

Hi guys! Nice for all of us to be here! Yay! I'm loving being a mum, Mhairi is just starting to go a bit longer between feeds but still feels like I'm feeding her all the time! Can't believe she's a month old tomorrow :D Had a HV round today to weigh her, she was 7lb when she was born and is now 9lb 4! Couldn't believe it! Little piglet! She's wonderful, so glad you guys are all enjoying your babies too, it's lovely to see pics of them and find out how you're all getting on :D hugs to all xx

Hiya!! Is this where u r all hiding? Lol
I'm wrecked. I have a colicky baby who also has reflux and screeches when put down! He does generally go 3-4 hours between feeds bar the last couple days due to a growth spurt. I am sad that it's ruining the enjoyment for me a bit I can't wait til he's over it x

I'm feeling so nostalgic seeing all us tri 3 girls together with our baby's now! We've been through it all together and made it to the other side!! I'm so proud of everyone!

Princess still got a preggo dp! Hope your not planning no 2 already!?

God ish I feel like that too! I'm doing about 18 feeds a day!!
Getting any sleep at all, hun? :hug: I'm so jealous you find the time to doll up and take photos, I'm a horrible slattern, plodding around the house in my dressing gown and sexy maternity bra, LOL!!!

Haha that was me but each day I'm feeling more Human and more like myself! I'm on my own from Monday so have a feeling I'll be back to pjs! We also took baby out for his first outing today. We were out 3 hours and he didn't wake up once! I'm predicting sleepless night tonight!

How's the bfing going for you!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back