Labour

charlie26

Reaction score
I thought I would know as soon as labour starts, now I'm sat here having pains on and off and can't actually remember if this is how it starts. I'm having mild cramping pains Down there, I thought it was more in my tummy last time but actually can't remember !?? Xxx

This could be a good sign Hun fx keep us posted xx

Will do hun, I'm going to try get some sleep just incase xxx

Ohhh how exciting! Could be an easter bubs! Lol :) I hope it is the start of something hun! Good luck xxxx

Waiting for an update, I had Bertie start screaming to wake me up just in case............

Charlie I've been over analysing everything over last few days trying to remember symptoms of labour but since noting has happened I think it's all in my head

Trouble is everyone that's recently had babies have either been csections or waters have broken first so nothing to compare to

However my Brixton hicks (or are they real contractions??!!) have been more frequent and lasted longer than usual

Having said that nothing has come of it yet so here goes another day of finding things to do!!

Well I kind of had sleep, waking up every hour or so. They seem to have settled down, they felt do different to the bh I've been feeling. Who knows what today will bring? Oh infact I can feel something now. Good luck be becky xxxx

Also not lost any plug yet so I'm confused ??? Xxxxx

You can be in labour without losing plug or waters first, I have x

Think that's why it's do hard cos there's no hard and fast rules on labour

I'm not getting stressed about it. Pop will come when he/she is good and ready

Ha I ptob won't be so calm in another week if baby hasn't arrived!!

Good luck to both you girls and hope its the start for you!!

i can only add you will defo KNOW when its labour, i did 2nd time around :) i had nothing to compare too, as first baby was induction followed by c-section so had no idea how to tell it was starting, but when it it did i knew lol

i had no plug loss, no waters, baby not engaged, no signs just woke up with pains in back that was moving into tummy and intensified, although i was still in complete denial that it was practice run as i had seen MW earlier that day who reckoned it would be a while before labour kicked off!!
so even the professionals can get it wrong, just go with ur instinct and good luck xxx

Yeah I agree Hun, last time I was in labour I just knew, that was my 1st child as well xxx

Charlie I've been over analysing everything over last few days trying to remember symptoms of labour but since noting has happened I think it's all in my head

Trouble is everyone that's recently had babies have either been csections or waters have broken first so nothing to compare to

However my Brixton hicks (or are they real contractions??!!) have been more frequent and lasted longer than usual

Having said that nothing has come of it yet so here goes another day of finding things to do!!

i know what you mean by the braxton hicks coming more frequent and lasting longer hun. iv been having this for the past few days, some even stopping me in my tracks. also started getting lower back spasms yesterday which hurt, got told weds tho that im only 1cm dialated and bubbs is not engaged at all.

its kind of annoying as you either want the pains to go away or start fully iykwim

p.s didnt mean to put the warning symbol, phone had a hissy fit

Haha, it seems to be this time of night when I start getting pains, sure I'm going to go in labour at nightxxxx

I always get tightening's/braxton hicks at night, last night felt different pains but it didn't lead to anything lol you get excited then nothing happens....xx

You are probably getting them during the day but are just too busy to feel them. Mine were always worse at night until the end when they were just agony all the time. I can honestly say that the last month totally sucked bumcheeks for me, if they could give me a c-section at 36 weeks I could happily have 20 kids but until that guarantee I will seriously consider doing it no more than another once

Getting a nice pregnancy safe massage cream and rubbing it into your bump or getting the OH to rub it into your back, legs and feet is a nice way to deal with the tightenings and help you sleep xxxxxxxxxx

Hmmmmm bb idea sounds great but the tightenings were in my foof, oh would love that pmsl xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back