False labour?

MrsR

Reaction score
Last night I went to bed around 8.30 as I was knackered having not slept the night before. I had had niggly pains in my abdomen since the midwives palpated my tummy that afternoon but nothing major but when I went to bed they got more intense, were coming and going, radiating from my back to my front so I got up and walked around my bedroom which made no difference to the pains and then I lent on my window ledge and swayed which helped but the pains were still coming and going. So I decided if it was early labour I'd better sleep and went back to bed. The pains stayed coming and going until I fell asleep and when I woke up they'd gone. No pains this morning but I have no appetite at all and in fact feel rather sick. I've made myself eat some toast for lunch but I feel awful now! So, I'm assuming this was false labour (judging by the fact that I don't have a baby to show for it) but I thought false labour pains didn't radiate and weren't regular. Anyone else had false labour?

oh helen i dont know! perhaps slow labour has started for you?

I couldnt sleep cuz i had really bad period pains and pains in my lower back it didnt really come and go it just where sometimes more intense then other times so ofcourse i got scared again (im gonna be a wreck everytime i feel something i think im in labour)

I hope it was the start for you tho hun XX

Thanks hon x oooooh wonder what your pains mean!

nothing thank you very much!

Its just scary that i have had the shits for 4 days -sign?
Monday i had really bad cramps came and went for 30 mins, agony. felt like BH but painful - sign?
yesterday i couldnt put my right foot down as it gave me a shooting pain (prob just a nerv tho)
I cant sleep but im exhousted - sign?
Period pains and lower back pain - sign?

But then during the day its nothing really, its mainly night time.. but i def get more pressure down in my pelvis and his movements are hurting more but i guess thats just normal..?

im just so not ready for him so he have to wait for a few more weeks x
im sure adele had like loads of signs aswell but look at her bless her 2 weeks overdue x

god whats happening to us all lols maybe your in a slow labour hun i dont know much about false labour

Ooooh isobel84-sounds like lots of signs x lol!

SL-i dunno whether I'm hoping for it being slow labour or not! He he x

How many weeks were you with your daughter Helen! I think early October for you!! Between 2nd-6th?!!

I was 38 and a bit weeks with her x I reckon the 6th but last night took me by surprise! Lol x

Oooh keep us posted Helen, wonder if it will happen again tonight ?

I'm wondering that too! if it does happen again tonight it better be the start of stuff! Lol x

I'm wondering that too! if it does happen again tonight it better be the start of stuff! Lol x

So exciting Helen, I can't believe your at this point already! It only seemed a short time ago when you were getting your BFP!:dance:

I know! It seems like yesterday! Lol! I can hardly believe it myself! x

Ooo didn't see this! I had a false start with my first, hard to know what is real sometimes eh?! Good luck hun, if it is false labour then I hope your not in too much pain from it xx

No more pains yet x looks like he's staying put! x he has to stay in now so I can have home birth! Lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back