Owch!

muppetmummy

Reaction score
I've got really bad period pains tonight, feels like AF is on the way but I know she's not. Also feels a bit damp up there like before AF as well. I keep expecting to find something everytime I go to the loo.

Having googled it, it appears these pains are totally normal and could last for weeks before labour starts! IT HURTS! :cry: :x

:hug: :hug: :hug: aww hun, well you never know, it mightn't be too long for you! I hope they ease up a bit! Try a warm bath (cure for everything). xxx :hug: :hug:

Tonight i have been having an achy feeling like AF, all down my thighs aswell. She has also been pressing really hard downwards, feels like she may break waters, the pressure feels strange.

You never know it may happen sooner than you think :D
I hope it starts soon for me cus i feel i may explode otherwise :(

poor you hun :hug: :hug:
hope the pains don't last :hug:
have lovey long soak in bath like babybee sujested
mabye try eating bubble bath to see if in dose come out your arse to sooth those pains and cheer you up :hug: :rotfl:

sarah :hug: :wave:

:rotfl: farting bubbles would take my mind off it :D

It's no way as bad as labour pains, just bog standard period variety, so I guess I better get used to it! :lol:

You can pop before me Charlie, my house isn't ready for baby Logan yet!

I had those pains and that horrible pressure sensation too it is horrible isn't it?

My house is not ready for baby yet either, our living room has no carpet, skirting boards or doors :shock:

On Saturday we have got a joiner coming to fit new doors and skirting and a decorator coming to finish off the last bits of painting.
Then, I can call the carpet fitter to come and fit the carpet ASAP and then DFS can deliver the new settee whenever they want!!!

:rotfl: Do you think I stand any chance of getting it all done before bub decides to arrive??
:roll: :roll: Somehow I don't think so

Im having this too - my MW said it is normal and can go on for weeks before labour - at least you know your body is gearing up for the big day! It knows what it's doing and trying to prepare you so it's not a big shock!! :D

me too

horrible on off period cramps, required hotwater bottle
hopefully it means less of a shock as our bodies are a bit more ready
x

Thanks everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:

The pains are a lot better today, I'm seeing the midwife this afternoon anyway so I'll have a moan to her about them :lol:

I hope you can get your house sorted before the baby arrives Emma! You must be getting nervous! :hug: :hug:

muppetmummy said:
:rotfl: farting bubbles would take my mind off it :D

It's no way as bad as labour pains, just bog standard period variety, so I guess I better get used to it! :lol:

You can pop before me Charlie, my house isn't ready for baby Logan yet!

I will try my best too :D

I must admit you are one great lady as if my OH started to do as much decorating as your OH i would have killed him.
I was annoyed the other day when OH started to repair a slight crack in the wall, he was making a mess and i had already cleaned that room. I am such a nag :lol:

:lol: I'm a nag too at the moment, OH says I'm doing his head in with my obsession about keeping things clean and tidy. Normally he has to moan at me to get any housework done!

I let him do the decorating for an easy life, he would have just sulked otherwise, and it does mean I can have the babys cot in our room. There wouldn't have been space else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back