another false start

OMG layla my fundal height was 42cm yesterday it had grown by 3cms last week! I have rang the midwife today about it as she did mention a scan yesterday but with the panic about protein and BP nothing else was said so need to know if I should worry I asked if I was gonna have a big baby and she said well it wont be little but she thinks its prob long more than fat! I dont think it helps I am carrying it all up front and havent really gained alot anywhere else.

same here hun, i havent gained much anywehre else atall, yesterday we noticed that i had two bumps sticking out of my sides where my natrual curves are, when we felt them, it was baby, so hes got to teh stage where my belly isnt big enough and is now coming out the sides lol.

i have had a couple of growth scans, the last one was on the 22nd Dec where they said he was 8lbs, if he carrys on putting on weight at teh rate he was then by now he will be about 9lbs ish, maybe more.

but my midwife today said she thinks altho hes showing up big on the funal messurements that he will be 8lbs something, which i can handle, guess i will have to wait and see who is right.

the scans are not always right, they told me on my son (2nd baby) that he was going to be big and that i hardly had any water, he was only 7.7 and i was full up with water.

best of luck tho, if your baby does turn out to be big, just have an epidural, brill things! lol :D

xx

Hello

Layla i hope its time for you soon, it sounds like it.
I have been swollen too, i even get marks on my ankles where my sweat pants are and socks.
I hope you get some rest today its been hard for me as well so ive just been having small naps all day long.
Hope to haer some good news soon.
Katrina xxx

Hi Katrina,

have you had anymore pains since the other day?

hope your ok, the race is on between us hey?! lol

Hello

The same pains are there but they come and go usually when i lay down its worse.
Ya the race is on i thought ide be this week but not thinking so now :(
I think you will be first since this is not your first child, but who knows hey??
Well whatever happens i wish you the best as well and hopefully it happens for us both soon, maybe the same day lol... not likely though.
I like your new hair.
Hope we both get some rest before our babies come.
Take care xxxxx
Katrina :D

it will be so spooky if you do give birth the same day what with everything else we have the same lol.

hope things go ok for you too, if i dont speak to you before hand then best of luck, try and get some rest.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back