***Kirsty.Y.84***Induction/Labour Thread***

Best of luck to Kirsty. Hope she doesn't need a c section x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Let's hope she doesn't have to have a section then! Thinking of her xxx

Hope this one works for Kirsty. I had to have an emergency c-section following a long labour so if you can tabbi, let her know it's not so bad. Mine was 4 nights ago, I am in a bit of pain but nothing i can't manage, i can fully function and my little girl is safe and sound which is the main thing. I kno it's not what she planned but it is ok xx

Last edited:
What a long time she is having :hugs: hope she doesn't have to end up with a c section xx

Aww poor thing. She's having a tough time of it bless her. Keep your chin up hunny. It'll soon be over xxxxxxx

have text her this morning have heard nothing back yet, last i knew she still wasnt dilating properly and really wasnt wanting a section. fingers crossed i will hear something soon have been passing on everyone's comments to her and had loads of thanks you's for everyone x x x

Poor Kirsty - seems to be having a bit of a tough time! Hoping something happens soon and baby arrives quickly and safely!

Just see on Facebook That baby Finn is here delivered by cesarean. Congratulations kirsty

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Updated she text me while i was out shopping sorry ladies x x x but a big congrats to Kirsty on the birth of Finn today x x x

Big congrats to Kirsty xox

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear it ended in a section. But congratulations on baby finn xx

Congratulations!!! So pleased all is well. Enjoy x x x

Congratulations!! So many babies!! x

Massive congratulations on ur lil boy Kirsty xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads