got my induction date

susie

Reaction score
been to hospital this morning and have been told my induction will start on tuesday at 8.30 am :shock: i am really scared :( they did another sweep and examined me and said i was still only 1-2 cm dialated with soft cervix and baby is in -2 station not brilliant but a start :D she also confirmed my previous surgery on my cevix may slow things down at first with dialation but things can move quick later, i was hoping i would be favourable enough to just have them break my waters on l+d but apparently i will need a pessary and be put on ward initially, i am scared but at least there is a end in sight :D but will be jogging up and down stairs all weekend in the hope of going before tue :D

I wouldn't worry to much, i had my induction date given to me when i had my son and that day i was ment to go in at 9am, well 5am he decided that he was coming out without no help. Even though i'm sure if i would have been induced he would have been out quicker than the 27hours it took.

Good Luck and i hope you have a good labour ( if thats ever been known) xxx

sending you lots of labour dust to use over the weekend :hug:

isnt that a start on last sweep? you wernt dialated at all last time right??

get tweeking ur nips.. and hand expressing!! that should get stuff started

i have been thinking of the hand expressing is that for real :?

no lisa i was about the same dialation last week but they didnt mention the cervix being soft or what station baby was :D

lisa&alex said:
isnt that a start on last sweep? you wernt dialated at all last time right??

get tweeking ur nips.. and hand expressing!! that should get stuff started

Wouldn't that take away babies early milk and make you milk come in too early?? Or am I being thick??!!

oooo good luck! not long to go! :cheer:

Hope everything goes well on Tuesday, but hopefully you'll be holding your lo in your arms by then and you won't need to be induced.

COME ON BABY. :dance:

hope everything goes ok, i had to have the pessary and go on the ward - try not to worry too much! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back