***Kirsty.Y.84***Induction/Labour Thread***

tabbi

Reaction score

18.25pm Have had a message off Kirsty, she got admitted to hospital earlier with Pre-eclampsia and they are going to be inducing her at some point soon. She feels alright at the moment but with her been 38weeks they thought it was best before things took a turn for the worst. Will keep everyone updated.
She is waiting at the moment to be taken to the Labour ward.

Good Luck Kirsty x x x

23.06 update off Kirsty - they have inserted the pessary to start the release of the hormone but she has said my cervix is quite long so it might not do anything. they are going to monitor me but they said it could be a long wait! x

lets hope for her sake its not a long wait and helps start kirsty off soon x x x

14.05pm i'm contracting every 5mins or so but they won't examine me until its been 24 hours so at 11pm they're going to try and break my waters. if they can't then they have to give me 24 hours of rest before they try again so i'm hoping they will be able to break the waters! x

looks like things are moving along nicely for her x x x

17.45pm hi, they examined me at 5o'clock because the pessary had fallen out and i'm still only 1cm. still going to be examined at 11, but if i'm still 1cm then they will take the pessary out until 11pm tomorrow night so won't be much news tomorrow day time if they don't break waters tonight x

12.40pm hey hun. they started the 2nd induction at midnight and am contracting regularly again, but they wont examine me until midnight tonight (unless my contractions ramp up or waters break). if i am not dilated enough for them to break my waters at midnight then they will be doing a cesarean section tomorrow. fingers crossed for some good dilation-i don't want a c-section!xx

13.38pm hi, just a quick update. Baby Finn William Yelton was born by c section at 11.22am this morning weighting 6lb 7oz. he's perfect, will send some pics once i've been to sleep! x

congrats kirsty and welcome to the world baby Finn. x x x

Last edited:
Good luck Kirsty x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Thinking of you, can't wait to hear the news. Good luck xx

Good luck, hope it's not long before lo is in your arms x

Oh, and for the record I predict a little girl, 6lbs 12oz! xxx

Good luck to her! Hope everything's okay with her and baby xxxxxx

Ohhhhh exciting but very jealous lol!!
Xx

Another baby!! Gosh they keep coming.
Good luck kirsty xx