Kanga has her Roo!! Digi Pic added :)

kanga86

Reaction score
Nervously posting in here after my tests today only 10-11dpo today, be gentle with me!!

So scared and excited to be here!! xxxx

Update: 11-12dpo and got 1-2 pregnant on digi this morning!!!! :D

SO hoping this means everything is going right this time as didn't get my other bfp until 10 dates late for af!! Now this is super early!! :) xxx

Attachments

• hpt 10dpo.JPG
    hpt 10dpo.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 68
  • tesco again.jpg
    tesco again.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Pregnant.JPG
    Pregnant.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
omg...........is that a line I see!!!!!!

YAY! huge congrats hun! wishing you a super sticky bean. xxxx

I am SO excited for you hunny

Fantastic news Kanga well done, you deserve this.
praying for a super healthy, sticky bean, and no af for over 9 months!
xxxx

Oh wow excellent news hun!!!

I am so chuffed for you.

xxxxx

Oh I'm soo very pleased for you Kanga - wishing you a fantastic pregnancy with a super sticky bean X

thank u everyone, its still sinking in! Hoping a digi will confirm it tomorrow for me in writing!!! :) xx

It gives me so much hope to see you here with such good news! I bet you are over the mooon and then some hunny x dont forget us lol

It gives me so much hope to see you here with such good news! I bet you are over the mooon and then some hunny x dont forget us lol

won't hunny, until I get a digi confirming t I am staying away from tri1 aswell!! fx some of the other mc ladies will be joining me soon! I don't want to go alone!! :) xxx

Fabulous news honey!

I am so very pleased for you.

Easier said than done I know but try not to worry too much. Just because it went bad last time doesn't mean it will this time.

xxx

OMG! Kanga :hug: So pleased to see this. Wishing you a happy, healthy and stickiest of all beans :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back