Feeling a little surreal!

timtam78

Reaction score
Well I spose it won't harm to post in here! ;)

So, I'm 15 dpo today. Usually have a LP of 15/16 days so was expecting the witch today or tomorrow. Was having some mild cramps but no other major symptoms. Stopped reading into symptoms really anyway.

So after 11 months I have my BFP!

Somehow I had a strange feeling the last couple of days. I was going to wait until AF was properly late but this afternoon I got an overwhelming urge to do a test, so I decided to use my last cheapie..... and got 2 lines and it was fairly dark! So hands shaking I ripped open my last First Response and got two lines. Went downstairs to tell the hubbie shaking and not quite knowing how to announce it, told him I had a present for him and showed him the tests. He wouldn't believe it at first :lol: so I rushed to Tescos and got a digi just before they shut. So he stood with me while it was flashing the little timer thing.... When the result came up he got emotional and welled up.

So here's my pic... hope it sticks!

:)

Attachments

• results.jpg
    results.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Congratulations sweetie!! So happy for you xxx

I've already said it (well shouted it :blush: ) in your journal but yay sweet! Brilliant news! So thrilled, excited and happy for you!

Congratulations!!!!xxxx

Woohoo congratulations on your BFP, I am sooooo happy for you xxxxx

Yay, another graduate from the TTC section!!!

Congratulations hun

xxxxxxxxx

Congrats and what a lovely thing to say to your OH that you have a present for him!!

Oh wow Hun, congratulations!!!!!!!!

Really pleased for you :)

Yay congratulations hun.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member